EduGorilla Community - Ask Anything
Entrepreneur, Buisness Owner
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2|
|🏢 Organisation||EduGorilla Community Private Limited|
|work in the field of education & business development|
|🏡 Home town||Farrukhabad|
|👴 👵 Parent(s)||Dr Pramod Kumar Manglik, Mrs Pushpa Manglik|
EduGorilla, a one-stop platform for all your educational needs. From relevant study material, study programs for every level of education, your desired educational institute and the coaching institute to informative and stimulating articles on all aspects of education, the online preparative material for different competitive exams of various levels and national and international genres, EduGorilla encapsulates all. Lastly, the creamiest topping of the cake is, most of these resources are absolutely free! Log on to EduGorilla, therefore, to quench your every thirst for knowledge and education!
EduGorilla.com is an EdTech portal with its base in Lucknow, from the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. The portal was launched in April 2016 by its founder and CEO Rohit Manglik, an alumnus of the National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, Karnataka, India.
A question and answer platform of Forum, a portal of Marketplace to download (mostly free of cost) and purchase study material, a blog hosting articles and studies on activities supporting educational ecosystem, a directory listing of schools and coaching institutes to facilitate their selection/location by the students, a Test Series featuring competent questions relating to various national and international exams of repute, are some of the products of the business.
About Founder and CEO of EduGorilla
Rohit Manglik, company’s CEO and Founder is a technocrat by his education as he studied his Bachelor of Technology from the National Institute of Technology, Surathkal, India. He has passed his work-stint at Oracle, DE Shaw and Morgan Stanley pursuing investment banking as his work sphere.
Rohit has been awarded by several event organisers for contributing in providing educational solutions. For instance, Rohit has been awarded for reckoning his EdTech startup among the best 10 of the year 2018, for being the youngest educationist at the 11th World Education Summit, Dubai. He has been a key speaker at events like Indian School Awards, VCCircle Education Summit, CX Summit, etc. Similarly, The Knowledge Review magazine has noted the founder for being among the top 10 influential leaders in the sphere of education.
Vision for Expansion
About the coming years, EduGorilla aims to cover students many times more than they are at present. Furthermore, for the future, the EdTech startup has designs on expanding its base of beneficiaries, which include, teachers, principals, managers, educationists et al, apart from students, further. Similarly, for its online Test Series, one of its key products, the firm hopes to augment the number of exams to 500, in the future. Also, the total count of available tests will be near 20,000. This way, the enterprise hopes to cover nearly 90% of all the major exams.
Growth and Achievements of the Company
Since the time of starting its operation, the startup has registered many achievements alluding to its acceptability among and utility for all the beneficiaries of education. Chronologically, these are as follows:
With the inception of the company in April 2016, EduGorilla’s blog got launched. The blog has hosted relevant articles and analysis on students’ study programs, careers, aspirational jobs, and numerous other utilitarian measures.
- May‘16 Launched Q&A Portal
- June‘16 Launched Marketplace
- July’16 Launched Institute Profiling Portal
- Sept’16 Uploaded 10,000 Study Material
- Nov‘16 Profiled 50,000 Coaching
- Feb’17 18,000 registrations
- May’ 17 Launch news aggregator portals
- Sep’17 Launch a nationwide Marketing Event
- Oct’ 17 Launch School Profiling
- Dec’17 Launch Career Maps
- Feb’ 18 Launch a nationwide Marketing event v2
- pril’18 Review all major courses Programs in India
- May’18 Launch first Counselling Café
- Prominent media houses of the nation, numbering more than 100, have covered EduGorilla from time to time. Some of these like the Times of India, India Today, Deccan Chronicle etc.
- EduGorilla influences educational aspects of around 25,000 students’ lives per day
- Around 1 M visitors visit the portal per month
- Rohit Manglik, company’s CEO and Founder has been awarded by several event organisers. For instance, Rohit has been awarded for reckoning his EdTech startup among the best 10 of the year 2018, for being the youngest educationist at the 11th World Education Summit, Dubai and similar others.
Awards won by EduGorilla
Followings are the awards collected:
- StartUp City Magazine - 10 Best Startups in EdTech 2018,
- BW BUSINESSWORLD The Growth Leadership Conclave Awards 2018 (Speaker),
- MAD's MEET a Startup fest (Token of love & Appreciation),
- 11th World Education Summit Dubai (Speaker)
- Top 10 Influential Leaders in Education – The Knowledge Review
- Secured third position for being among the top educational platforms in the Educational Media Festival for Commonwealth Asia – 2018 under the sponsorship of CEMCA