This article may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a copyright infringement( ) of https://mountainsmagleb.com/2021/03/25/3404/ ( · ). This criterion applies only in unequivocal cases, where there is no free-content material on the page worth saving and no later edits requiring attribution – for more complicated situations, see Wikipedia:Copyright violations. See CSD G12.
If this article does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, or you intend to fix it, please remove this notice, but do not remove this notice from pages that you have created yourself. If you created this page and you disagree with the given reason for deletion, you can click the button below and leave a message explaining why you believe it should not be deleted. You can also visit the talk page to check if you have received a response to your message.
Note that once tagged with this notice, this article may be deleted at any time if it unquestionably meets the speedy deletion criteria, or if an explanation posted to the talk page is found to be insufficient.
Note to administrators: If declining the request due to not meeting the criteria please consider whether there are still copyright problems with the page and if so, see these instructions for cleanup, or list it at Wikipedia:Copyright problems.Please be sure that the source of the alleged copyright violation is not itself a Wikipedia mirror. Also, ensure the submitter of this page has been notified about our copyright policy.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion. Consider checking Google.
This page was last edited by WikiMasterBot2 at 07:12, 23 June 2021 (UTC) (2 months ago)
Elias Polion (born December 26, 2000) is a young Lebanese trail runner and alpinist, who currently lives in Lebanon, Beirut.
He participated in several competitions in his home country Lebanon. And won the 4 Season Mountain Trail. He also took part of Beirut International Marathon in 2017.
|Born||26 December 2000|
|Young Lebanese trail runner|
Elias was born and raised in Lebanon.
In 2009 his family moved to Qatar when he was nine years old. He pursued interest in climbing during his teenage years.
Elias Polion attended Arts & Crafts School in Beirut and obtained a diploma in Electrical Engineering in 2020.
Elias Polion participated in the trail running races mentioned below:
2015: First place in Aqoura Annual trail running race, Aqoura, Lebanon.
2016: Semi finalist in Red Bull Civil Wall Competition, Al-Kamal building, Beirut, Lebanon.
2017: First place in Beirut Half Marathon, Beirut, Lebanon.
2018: First place in Spring Lebanon Trails race, Maaser Al Shouf, Lebanon.
September, 2020: Crossing the Lebanon Mountain Trail (LMT) from South to North of Lebanon, for a fundraising cause for the Lebanese Red Cross.
- Sabbagh, Mira (November 22, 2020). "100KM RUN – DETERMINATION, HARD WORK & CONSISTENCY!!". The Mountains Magazine Lebanon.
- Klitira, Spyro (October 12, 2020). "Trail running is simply defined as going for a run in the heart of nature". The Mountains Magazine Lebanon.
- Sabbagh, Mira (September 9, 2020). "MOUNTAINEERS RAISE 12000$ FOR THE "RED CROSS" BY RUNNING THE 470KM LMT IN 7 DAYS". The Mountains Magazine Lebanon. Unknown parameter
- Abi El Hassan, Tony (October 7, 2020). "Who's Elias Polion?". Eliaspolion.home.blog. Unknown parameter
- Abi El Hassan, Tony (February 3, 2021). "A Lebanese Initiative". Eliaspolion.home.blog.
- Abi El Hassan, Tony (February 4, 2021). "𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟭𝟲 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗲𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀📍𝗠𝘇𝗮𝗮𝗿 𝗞𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻". Eliaspolion.home.blog.
- Abi El Hassan, Tony (February 21, 2021). "Records are made to be broken". Eliaspolion.home.blog.
- Sabbagh, Mira (March 25, 2021). "ELIAS POLION, A TRAIL RUNNER WITH A DREAM". The Mountains Magazine Lebanon.
- "470km From South to North... Elias Polion Defies It All!". newstelegraph.net. March 18, 2021.
- "A Lebanese initiative". Annahar. June 21, 2021.
This article "Elias Polion" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Elias Polion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.