Embassy of South Africa in Palestine
|Embassy of South Africa in Palestine|
Embassy of South Africa in Al-Masyoun
|Address||P.O. Box 567, Al-Masyoun|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
The Embassy of South Africa in Palestine is the diplomatic mission of South Africa in Palestine. It was inaugurated in 1988 and is located in Ramallah.
In 1988, South Africa officially recognized the State of Palestine.
This embassy was then opened in January 1989 in Ramallah.
It is located at the address with P.O. Box 567, in Al-Masyoun, Postcode 90624.
Several ambassadors then succeeded one another in this diplomatic representation of South Africa in Palestine.
- Embassy of Palestine in South Africa
- List of diplomatic missions of South Africa
- List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
- Foreign relations of South Africa
- Palestine–South Africa relations
- Website page of the Embassy of South Africa in Palestine
- Page Facebook page of the Embassy of South Africa in Palestine
This article "Embassy of South Africa in Palestine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of South Africa in Palestine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.