Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine
|Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine|
Embassy of Venezuela in Al-Bireh
|Address||Al-Kawthar Street, VIP Building, 1st floor, Al-Bireh|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
The Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine is the diplomatic mission of Venezuela in Palestine. It was inaugurated in 1988 and is located in Ramallah.
In 1988, Venezuela officially recognized the State of Palestine.
This embassy was then opened in January 1989 in Ramallah.
It is located at the address with Al-Kawthar Street, VIP Building, 1st floor, in Al-Bireh, Postcode 90624.
Several ambassadors then succeeded one another in this diplomatic representation of Venezuela in Palestine.
|April 2013||Luis Daniel Hernandez Lugo|
|October 2017||Maher Taha|
- Embassy of Palestine in Venezuela
- List of diplomatic missions of Venezuela
- List of diplomatic missions in Palestine
- Foreign relations of Venezuela
- Palestine–Venezuela relations
- Website page of the Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine
- Page Facebook page of the Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine
This article "Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Embassy of Venezuela in Palestine. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.