|Born||23 September 1968|
Emilio Villegas (born 23 September 1968) is a Dominican Republic boxer. He competed in the men's featherweight event at the 1988 Summer Olympics, losing to Paul Fitzgerald of Ireland. He also won a silver medal in the featherweight event at the 1987 Pan American Games.
- "Emilio Villegas". Olympedia. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Emilio Villegas". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 3 January 2019.
- "The Seoul Olympics of 1988 was a huge one for Cork and Irish boxing". Echo Live. Retrieved 19 June 2021.
- "Ireland at the 1988 Seoul Olympics". Irish Boxing. Retrieved 19 June 2021.
- "Pan American Games - Indianapolis, USA - August 8-23 1987". Amateur Boxing. Retrieved 18 June 2021.
- "The 1987 Pan American Games: Boxing: Victorious Cubans Give US an Opening for '88". The LA Times. Retrieved 19 June 2021.
- Emilio Villegas at the International Olympic CommitteeLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This biographical article related to a Dominican Republic boxer is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Emilio Villegas" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emilio Villegas. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.