|Born||Emma Frances Chamberlain|
May 22, 2001
San Fransisco, California, U.S.
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Model, Internet personality, YouTuber|
|Total views||502 million|
|Network||United Talent Agency|
|Subscriber and view counts updated as of Janaury 5, 2019.|
Emma Frances Chamberlain (born May 22, 2001), commonly known as Emma Chamberlain is an American model, internet personality, and YouTuber vlogger. Chamberlain began posting videos on her self titled YouTube channel in June 2017, and amassed over 410,000 followers by the end of the year. She has 6.4 million YouTube subscribers and over 502 million video views as of January 2019.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Chamberlain grew up in the San Fransisco, California, to her mother, yet to be named, and father Michael Chamberlain. When she was young her parents divorced. As an only child, she participated in cheerleading, ice skating, gymnastics, cross country, and track and field. Chamberlain dropped out after her junior year of high school, in order to focus on her YouTube channel.
Career[edit | edit source]
Internet Personality[edit | edit source]
After posting her first video titled "City Inspired Summer Lookbook 2017" on June 2, 2017, Chamberlain began posting nearly daily under the vlog format. Her content consisted of vlogs, hauls, and other lifestyle-related videos. Her channel began attracting more attention after her video "we all owe the dollar store an apology" earned over a million views. Chamberlain continued to post more vlogs and entertainment videos, gaining more attention and subscribers to her channel.
Her highest viewed video as of February 2019 is titled "ROADTRIP TO VEGAS FT DOLAN TWINS & JAMES CHARLES" at 22.8 million views.
Chamberlain made a brief cameo with the rest of the sister squad in YouTube Rewind 2018.
Modeling[edit | edit source]
Awards and nominations[edit | edit source]
Chamberlain was nominated for four Streamy Awards in 2018, and won the award for Breakout Creator. She was nominated and made it as a finalist for the Shorty Award for Breakout YouTuber in March 2018.
|2018||Shorty Awards||Breakout YouTuber||Nominated|
|Streamy Awards||Breakout Creator||Won|
|Creator of the Year||Nominated|
References[edit | edit source]
- Ward, Tom. "Don't Sleep On YouTube Star Emma Chamberlain". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- "Emma Chamberlain - The Shorty Awards". shortyawards.com. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
- "Emma Chamberlain". YouTube.
- Rice, Nicholas. "6 Emma Chamberlain Videos That Perfectly Capture Why She's So Easy To Love". Elite Daily. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- "why i left school". Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- Hanshaw, Brooke. "Young influencers". San Mateo Daily Journal. Retrieved 2018-09-21.
- "50 MOST VIEWED YOUTUBE VIDEOS BY UC78CXCACP7JFQPGKXYDYGRG". Social Blade. Retrieved 2019-02-28.
- "UTA Signs 17-Year-Old YouTube Phenom Emma Chamberlain (Exclusive) - Tubefilter". Tubefilter. 2018-07-23. Retrieved 2018-09-22.
- "United Talent Agency Acquires Digital Brand Architects". Billboard. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- emma chamberlain (2019-01-13), SWIMMING IN THE FREEZING COLD OCEAN *CHALLENGE*, retrieved 2019-03-01
- "Emma Chamberlain's Age and Net-Worth is Seriously Unbelievable". ca.news.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- "Girls Tie-Front Scoop Bikini Top". Hollister. Retrieved 2019-02-28.
- "Hollister Co. on Instagram: "If we could run across the beach into @_emmachamberlain's arms, we would. #HollisterCollective"". Instagram. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- "Winners Announced for the 8th Annual Streamy Awards®". The Streamy Awards. 2018-10-23. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray (2018-01-16). "Shorty Awards Nominees: Tiffany Haddish, Lena Waithe Among Those Recognized For Social Media Excellence". Deadline. Retrieved 2018-05-23.
[edit | edit source]
- on 's channelYouTube
This article "Emma Chamberlain" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Emma Chamberlain/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.