|Full name||Emmelie Scholtens|
|Coached by||Edward Gal|
|Achievements and titles|
|World finals||2018 FEI World Equestrian Games|
Emmelie Scholtens is a Dutch dressage rider. She competed at the 2018 World Equestrian Games in Tryon and at the 2019 European Championships in Rotterdam were she won the silver medal with the Dutch team. She also won several medals at the World Championships for Young Dressage Horses. In 2019 she competed at the World Cup finals in Goteborg, Sweden with Apache.
Emmelie Scholtens is born in Groningen as a daughter of the famous Dutch breeder Thea Moerkert. All that Emmelie could walk she could already ride. She started working professional in the horses at Stal Laarakkers but moved in 2009 to Stal Witte in Schijndel. Here she met her current partner Jeroen Witte. Currently they are running a dressage stable in Gorinchem, The Netherlands.
- Gold at the 2009 World Championships for Young Horses in Verden with Westpoint by the six-years old devision
- Gold at the 2010 World Championships for Young Horses in Verden with Astrix by the five-years old devision
- Gold at the 2011 World Championships for Young Horses in Verden with Astrix by the six-years old devision
- Silver at the 2012 World Championships for Young Horses in Verden with Borencio by the six-years old devision
- Bronze at the 2013 World Championships for Young Horses in Verden with Dorado by the five-years old devision
This article "Emmelie Scholtens" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Emmelie Scholtens. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.