|Directed by||Ray Xue|
Search Extracurricular (film) on Amazon.
Extracurricular is a 2018 Canadian thriller directed by Ray Xue (in his feature directorial debut) and written by Padgett Arango and Matthew Abrams. It stars Keenan Tracey, Spencer MacPherson, Brittany Raymond, and Brittany Teo and follows four friends that are model students at their high school. When life as a student proves too dreary, they turn to their secret pastime: planning and executing murders. But when a murder goes awry, their bonds and relationships are strained with something they never saw coming. Soon they must use their devious talents to find their way out of a gory situation.
- Keenan Tracey as Derek Gordon
- Spencer MacPherson as Ian Gordon
- Brittany Raymond as Miriam Randall
- Brittany Teo as Jenny Chee
- Luke Goss as Alan Gordon
- Richard Clarkin as Dave Lauderback
- Suzanne Cyr as Katherine Lauderback
- Stephen Bogaert as Kirk Randall
- Emilie Ullerup as Hilda Randall
Principal photography began on October 15, 2017, in Sudbury, Ontario.
Double Dutch International acquired the global rights to the film in October 2017.
- Jordan, Pinto (2017-10-31). "DDI acquires worldwide rights to Extracurricular". Playback. Brunico Communications. Retrieved 2017-10-31.
This article "Extracurricular (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Extracurricular (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.