Falconbrook Primary School
|Head Teacher||Mrs S Smith|
|Chair of Governors||Mr P Nicholls|
It is on Wye Street, a 7 min walk from Clapham Junction Station.
Falconbrook Primary School is a named feeder school for nearby secondary school Ark Bolingbroke Academy.
The originally opened as Mantua Street School in 1876. It was rebuilt in 1913/14 then became Falconbrook Primary School in 1951.
Notable former pupils
- Council, Wandsworth. "Schools directory - Falconbrook Primary School | Wandsworth Council". www.wandsworth.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Ofsted Communications Team. (2010-11-05). "Find an inspection report". reports.ofsted.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- "Admissions policy | Bolingbroke Academy". arkbolingbrokeacademy.org. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- "Mantua Street School | London Metropolitan Archives". search.lma.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
- "My two mothers...and how they saved my life by Big Brother's Derek Laud". Mail Online. Retrieved 2017-11-05.
This article "Falconbrook Primary School" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Falconbrook Primary School. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.