Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Fiction (Coldrain song)
|Single by coldrain|
|Released||November 5, 2008|
Fiction is the first maxi-single by Japanese rock band Coldrain, released on November 5, 2008. Before this single, the band had never recorded and released other material. To help spread their name, they handed out demos of this record around Nagoya to help encourage people to go to their shows.  'Fiction' was the only song off this maxi-single to be included on Coldrain's debut studio album Final Destination. However, the song was remastered for the album to produce a different sound to what it was on the maxi single version. 
Later on in his career, Masato stated that when making this record. He didn't think they would ever break out and come big because of the quality and chemistry of them all as a band. He also stated that they were signed to a major label far too early in their lifespan.
All lyrics written by Masato; all music composed by Masato, Y.K.C.
- Masato David Hayakawa (マサト Masato) – lead vocals
- Ryo Yokochi (ヨコチ Y.K.C) – lead guitar, programming
- Kazuya Sugiyama (スギ Sugi) – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Ryo Shimizu (リョウ RxYxO) – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Katsuma Minatani (カツマ Katsuma) – drums
|Oricon Albums Chart||181|
- "FICTION RELEASED 2008/11/5". November 5, 2008. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
- "New Metal Revolution: Coldrain - The Rising Sons". Metal Hammer. February 27, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
- "Final Destination - Coldrain". October 28, 2009. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
- "Interview with japanese metalcore band Coldrain. Impromptu #Dukascopy". August 10, 2016. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
- "coldrainの作品" (in 日本語). Oricon. November 5, 2008. Retrieved April 4, 2020.
This article "Fiction (Coldrain song)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fiction (Coldrain song). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.