Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018
|Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018|
|Directed by||Greg Williams|
|Produced by||Bob Ford|
|Edited by||Jess Scott-Hunter|
|March 19, 2019|
Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018 is a 2019 American documentary short film shot and directed by Greg Williams. The film follows actress Liv Tyler as she attends the 2018 New York City ePrix in Red Hook, Brooklyn. The film was officially released to YouTube on March 19, 2019.
The film begins with Liv Tyler touring the Brooklyn Street Circuit prior to the start of the annual New York City ePrix. Tyler says that she's not at all nervous about the prospect of driving a fast Formula E car. Tyler soon discusses how she grew up driving go-carts and compares a Formula E car to a giant one. This is immediately followed by a brief clip of Tyler singing "Here I Go Again" by Whitesnake.
Next, Tyler enters a paddock, where she sits into an open-wheel, Formula E car for the first time. Tyler compares the experience to like lying in bed while driving a car. Shortly there afterwords, Tyler is photographed and is seen talking to Jean-Éric Vergne. After a brief shot of actor Patrick Dempsey, Tyler is seen wearing wearing a black and white OMP First Evo race suit, which she likens to wearing a fatsuit. And as she is being fitted with her helmet, Tyler says that she feels claustrophobic and hot.
Tyler is finally in her car (a Spark-Renault SRT_01E), where as she's putting on her black Alpinestars gloves, jokes about Patrick Dempsey later killing her for not getting a turn around the track. Just as she's driving off, Tyler gives a thumbs up gesture after she tries to convince herself that there's no pressure in driving around the Brooklyn Street Circuit. After completing her lap, Tyler tells her crew that she smells burning rubber. As Tyler's crew is removing her helmet, she compares her experience on the race track to traveling to the moon in a space suit.
Afterwords, Tyler tells the crew offhand that believes that she fishtailed, yet she still managed to recover. Next, Tyler is seen flipping her hair to the delight of herself and the crew. Later, Tyler says to director Greg Williams that the complete highlight of her day was driving the car, which was admittedly terrifying but also fun and educational.
The film ends with Tyler blowing a kiss goodbye as she goes up a flight of stairs.
- List of short live-action films
- 2017–18 Formula E season
- Ford, Bob. "Bob Ford - Integrated Producer - LOKI & Greg Williams". Linkedin.
- Scott-Hunter, Jess. "Jess Scott-Hunter: Director". Jess Scott-Hunter.
- Williams, Greg. "GWP Studio (@gwpstudio)". Instagram.
- on YouTube
- Williams, Greg (July 29, 2018). "@misslivalittle at @fiaformulae in Brooklyn #LivTyler drove like a pro #seemoreonvero link in bio #gregwilliams #gregwilliamsphotography #leicaq". Instagram.
- "Actress Liv Tyler visits Formula E NYC ePrix championship in Red Hook, Brooklyn, New York on July 15, 2018". Real Time Images. July 15, 2018.
- Cheng, Jack (July 18, 2018). "Transforming an Industry: Starting with Formula E Racing". Linkedin.
- Deaton, Jeremy (July 17, 2018). "A Power Boost for Formula E". Nexus Media.
- Tyler, Liv (July 17, 2018). "What a fun , exciting and educational day at the races. Thank you @fiaformulae for letting me drive a car for a few minutes ☺️😀 and for all you are doing to help support environmental awareness and change #formulae #electriccar". Instagram.
- "Audi Takes Home Formula E Title Surrounded By Hollywood Stars". The News Wheel. July 26, 2018.
- "All the stars from the 2018 Qatar Airways New York City E-Prix". FIA Formula E. April 1, 2018.
- Gitlin, Jonathan M. (July 18, 2018). "Formula E ends its season—and an era—in Brooklyn". Ars Technica.
- "Automakers are using Formula E to make electric cars seem sexy". Mogaznews.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (July 24, 2018). "Liv Tyler reveals her 'mom vacations' allow her to be a better mother". Hello!.
- Ingram, Rachel (July 18, 2018). "Liv Tyler takes on the New York ePrix and tells Tempus about life in the fast lane". Tempus.
- "Audi Sport ABT Schaeffler win ABB FIA Formula E Teams' Championship". ABB Formula E.
- Wally, Maxine (July 16, 2018). "A Day at the Races With Patrick Dempsey". WWD.
- "OMP First Evo Race Suit Black/White". Rally Nuts.
- on YouTube
- Benett, David (July 15, 2018). "Celebrities Attend The ABB FIA Formula E Qatar Airways New York City E-Prix 2018". Getty Images.
- Smith, Sam (July 16, 2018). "New York City Post-Event Notebook". e-racing365.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (September 16, 2018). "Formula E race weekend in New York: Why the A-list are obsessed". Hello!.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (July 15, 2018). "And then I met the very lovely @misslivalittle ...who just drove a FormulaE car round the track and didn't crash (unlike all the celeb men 😉)". Instagram.
- Tyler, Liv (July 15, 2018). "A Little happy hair flip after I got to drive the @fiaformulae race car around the track #formulae @gregwilliamsphotography". Instagram.
- on YouTube
- Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018 on IMDb Search this movie on
- Lovely Liv Tyler Website: New York City ePrix - ABB Formula E Championship Season Finale, Red Hook, Brooklyn
- GregWilliams.com Greg Williams' website
This article "Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Formula E in New York with Liv Tyler 2018. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.