|Born||Frederick Edwin Beir|
September 21, 1927
Niagara Falls, New York, U.S.
|💀Died||June 3, 1980 (aged 52)|
Hollywood, California, U.S.June 3, 1980 (aged 52)
|📆 Years active||1950-1980|
Frederick Edwin "Fred" Beir (September 21, 1927 – June 3, 1980) was an American actor.
Beir made guest appearances on such television series as Bonanza, Perry Mason, Maverick, The Andy Griffith Show, Wagon Train, The Twilight Zone (the 1963 episode "Death Ship)", Ben Casey, The Outer Limits, The Munsters, The Time Tunnel, Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C., Honey West, Mission: Impossible, Hawaii Five-O, The FBI, The Odd Couple, Kung Fu, The Six Million Dollar Man, The Rockford Files, Barnaby Jones, Dallas, Lou Grant, and Sugarfoot.
Beir died in Hollywood from cancer on June 3, 1980, aged 52.
- Border River (1954) - Tom Doud (uncredited)
- The Violators (1957) - Jimmy Coogan
- Tres dólares de plomo (1964) - Rudy Wallace
- Las malditas pistolas de Dallas (1964) - Clay Stone
- Fort Courageous (1965) - Sgt. Lucas
- Convict Stage (1965) - Benton (uncredited)
- M.M.M. 83 (1966) - Jack Morris
- Assassination (1967) - Bob
- The Organization (1971) - Bob Alford
- Cannon (1974) 4x01 Kelly’s Song as Carl Kingston
- A Perfect Couple (1979) - The Perfect Couple Man
- ""The Twister" on Sugarfoot, April 14, 1959". Internet Movie Data Base. Retrieved January 7, 2014.
- Fred Beir on IMDb
- Fred Beir at Find a GraveLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Fred Beir" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fred Beir. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.