Goold was born in County Limerick on 6 November 1808 and educated at Trinity College, Dublin, He was appointed Archdeacon of Raphoe on 13 December 1852; and Private Chaplain to the Lord Lieutenant of Ireland in 1858. He died at Bath, Somerset on 29 January 1877.
- Cotton. Fasti ecclesiae Hibernicae, Supplement 1878. Page 111. Internet Archive:  .
- Edward Walford. "Goold, the Ven. Frederick Falkiner". The County Families of the United Kingdom. Sixth Edition. Robert Hardwicke. Piccadilly, London. 1871. Page 418.
- Bernard Burke. "Goold, The Very Rev. Frederick Falkener". A Genealogical and Heraldic Dictionary of the Landed Gentry of Great Britain and Ireland. Harrison. Pall Mall, London. 1858. Volume 1. Page 459.
- "Archdeacon Goold" in "Obituary of Eminent Persons", The Illustrated London News, 10 February 1877, p 142, col 3
- The Irish Church Advocate. 1 March 1877. Pages 54 and 67. Google Books
- "Limerick". Encyclopædia Britannica. Ninth Edition. Volume 14. Page 648 at page 649.
- K Theodore Hoppen. Elections, Politics and Society in Ireland: 1832-1885. Clarendon Press, Oxford. 1984. ISBN 9780198226307. Page 136. Google Books.
- James Maher, "On Some Statements of Archdeacon Goold", 5 November 1866, in Patrick Francis Moran (ed). The Letters of Rev. James Maher, D.D., Late P.P. of Carlow-Graigue, on Religious Subjects, with a Memoir. Browne & Nolan. Nassau Street, Dublin. 1877. Letter 46. Pages 442 to 449.
- "The Representation of the University", The Christian Examiner, 3 January 1865, p 9, col 1 at col 2.
- Ireland The Times (London, England), Thursday, May 13, 1869; pg. 5; Issue 26436. Category: News (Officiates at the funeral of Thomas Langlois Lefroy Lord Chief Justice of Ireland from 1852 to 1866)
- To The Editor Of The Times.LEIGH. The Times (London, England), Saturday, Jan 05, 1861; pg. 11; Issue 23822. (acknowledging a donation to the distressed weavers of Coventry)Category: Letters to the Editor
- NUI Galway
- Limerick Diocese Heritage
- "Alumni Dublinenses (1593-1860)" Burtchchaell,G.D.;Sadleir,T.H (Ed) p332: Dublin, Alex ThomThom & Co
- 'Multiple News Items' The Morning Post (London, England), Saturday, April 17, 1852; pg. 3; Issue 24447
- Frederic Boase. "Goold, Frederick Falkener". Modern English Biography. Netherton and Worth. 1912. Volume 5 (second supplement). Page 443. Google Books.
- Ireland. The Times (London, England), Monday, Mar 15, 1858; pg. 12; Issue 22941. Category: News
- 'Births, Deaths, Marriages and Obituaries' Freeman's Journal and Daily Commercial Advertiser (Dublin, Ireland), Friday, February 2, 1877
- "Death of the Bishop of Kilmore". The Times. The Times Digital Archive. 1 February 1870. p. 10.
Others articles of the Topic Christianity : Christianity, Gordon Kuhrt, Bnei Brit HaHadasha, International Christian Church, List of Christian Nobel laureates, General Board of Higher Education and Ministry, Christian Life College
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Frederick Goold" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Frederick Goold. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.