FYERS is an Indian fintech discount broker based in Bangalore. The companies focus is on reducing the cost barriers for equity investors. When the long term capital gains (LTCG) tax of 10% on equities was introduced in the Union budget of India 2018 the company reduced its brokerage fee to zero for some of it's thematic investments. It charges ₹20/- otherwise per executed order.
FYERS provides trading or investing in equities, equity derivatives, currency derivatives and mutual funds. It is a member of the National Stock Exchange of India, BSE Brokers Forum and Association of Mutual Funds of India (AMFI).
FYERS thematic investing platform allows its customers to invest in their own investment strategy without actually looking at specific stocks. Their themes can be customized base on the users’ risk preferences. It offers 100 plus unique investment portfolios and three investment profiles of users.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Fintech stock broking firm FYERS introduces zero brokerage for equity". www.dnaindia.com. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "Fyers encourages millennials trade online". www.deccanherald.com. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "FYERS HAS THE MOST HASSLE FREE WAY FOR MILLENIALS TO INVEST IN THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET". www.firstpost.com. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "FYERS devises thematic investing platform for Indian millennials". www.dqindia.com. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
- "March of ideas: Broking firms line up thematic play". www.dnaindia.com. Retrieved 19 September 2018.
[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Broken Goblet Brewing Company, AWI Film, o.s., Hawks PDX, Takeover Group, RedSeer Management Consulting, WittyFeed, Draft:AQA Holding
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about stock exchanges is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Fyers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Fyers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.