Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Gerardo Lopez (adventurer)
Gerardo Lopez (Mauricio Gerardo Lopez Anaya) is a Mexican-Australian entrepreneur, TV presenter, adventurer and media authority on Mexican cuisine. He was born in Mexico City in 1978 where he lived until the age of 21. He then lived in London and Los Angeles before settling in Melbourne, Australia in 2009..
Lopez is also the host of ‘This is Mexico’, a six-part television series about Mexican cuisine created by Dual Entertainment and filmed in Mexico. The series aired on Channel 10 in Australia in January 2020.
Lopez is a regular commentator in the media on the topics of Mexican cuisine, culture and travel. He has appeared on other Australian TV shows such as Food Safari, My Market Kitchen, and Ben’s Menu. 
In 2018, Lopez received the Outstanding Mexican Abroad Award from the Mexican Federal Government, becoming the first Australian-based Mexican to do so. The award recognises Mexicans living outside of Mexico who have made a valuable contribution to raising the profile and enhancing the image of Mexico in their adopted country 
- "Follow your nose through Mexico City? No, follow this Mexican foodie's expert guide". delicious.com.au. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "This is Mexico to premiere on Ten in January". Mumbrella. 2019-12-09. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "About This Is Mexico". 10 play. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "This is Mexico". Dual Entertainment. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Follow your nose through Mexico City? No, follow this Mexican foodie's expert guide". delicious.com.au. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Gerardo Lopez's Rice With Black Beans". My Market Kitchen. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- Economos, Nicole (2019-11-30). "My day on a plate: Gerardo Lopez". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Gerardo Lopez". Food. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Gerardo Lopez". Latin Stories Australia. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Foodie Tuesday". www.abc.net.au. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- "Foodie Tuesday: Tortillas". ABC Radio. 2020-01-28. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- podcasters, Omny Studio is the complete audio management solution for; Stations, Radio. "A Moveable Feast: November 23 - A Moveable Feast - Omny.fm". omny.fm. Retrieved 2020-02-10.
- "Onyapreneur: Gerardo Lopez, Australia's New Expert on Mexico". Onya Magazine. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Local food business operator honoured by Mexican government". hospitality | Magazine. 2018-09-13. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "Our Tortilleria in the West". Broadsheet. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "The La Tortilleria story | Australian Food News". www.ausfoodnews.com.au. Retrieved 2020-01-12.
- "Himalayan Database Expedition Archives of Elizabeth Hawley". www.himalayandatabase.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "BOLETÍN DE PRENSA No. 36 - El Gobierno de México reconoce a 31 "Mexicanos Distinguidos" que residen en el exterior". consulmex.sre.gob.mx. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
- "Mt. Everest 2009 News and daily blogs". www.peakfreaks.com. Retrieved 2019-12-16.
This article "Gerardo Lopez (adventurer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Gerardo Lopez (adventurer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.