|Born||Glenn David Tamplin|
💵 Salary :
|Owner of Billericay Town FC|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Bliss Tamplin|
Glenn David Tamplin (born January 1972) is a British businessman, investor and owner of football club Billericay Town.
Tamplin is the principal owner of AGP Steel (Currently in Liquidation),
In 2017 he ranked no.2 in the Essex Power 100 list, being named the second most powerful person in Essex. 
Tamplin began steel company AGP in 2002 in a backyard. The firm then moved to a purpose-built factory and office facility in Romford.
AGP was placed into liquidation in March 2017 owing £824,596.22 to its Creditors Including £488,784.79 in unpaid tax and business rates.
In late 2016, media reports suggested that a Glenn Tamplin consortium was gearing up to purchase Dagenham & Redbridge, merely weeks after the club confirmed that the Glenn Tamplin-led consortium had withdrawn their bid to take over the club after the board of directors removed their support for the offer.
In December 2016, Tamplin purchased non league football team Billericay Town FC, the initial acquisition which was widely reported was followed by the signings of Paul Konchesky, Jamie O'Hara and Jermaine Pennant. Tamplin has invested over £2,000,000 in the club for improvements and a new pitch. Tamplin shows the unique murals and changes of the changing rooms to Sky Sports along with match rituals. In the 2017-18 season Tamplin took the managers position at the club and guided them to the first round of the FA Cup.
In April 2017 Tamplin donated £45,000 to the family of Harry Parker, a 7 year old with cerebral palsy.  In October 2017 it was reported that Tamplin had given two homeless men jobs after seeing them on his regular commute to work.
Tamplin is a born again Christian.
In September 2016, Tamplin was fined a total of £45,000 and ordered to pay £30,789 in court costs after Manns Waste Management Limited illegally dumped more than 6,000 tonnes of controlled waste on the grounds of his home. The court found Tamplin acted "negligently to a high degree" in committing the offences and the buried household and commercial waste could have interfered with nearby flood defences on the River Roding.
Tamplin's Twitter profile has been a constant area of interest since his acquisition of Billericay Town. Tamplin has blocked many opposition fans and people he refers to as 'haters'. Tamplin briefly quit Twitter after Billericay lost their opening game of the season to Kingstonian, claiming he would not return until the end of the season. He returned the following Tuesday. Tamplin has been scrutinised several times for controversial tweets. Including suggesting a 'hater' should jump off a building or jump in front of a train.
- Mann, Sebastian. "Harold Hill's AGP Steel fined for late-night noise". Romfordrecorder.co.uk. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Lord Sugar named most powerful person in Essex, but who else made the list?". Itv.com. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Glenn Tamplin to take control of Billericay Town after Dagenham & Redbridge takeover falls through". Thenonleaguefootballpaper.com. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- Keating, Ned. "Dagenham & Redbridge confirm Glenn Tamplin consortium have withdrawn takeover bid". Barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Paul Konchesky: Gillingham left-back joins seventh-tier Billericay Town". BBC Sport. 1 March 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "Jermaine Pennant joins Jamie O'Hara and Paul Konchesky at Billericay Town". ESPN. 8 August 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "I haven't got out of first gear - Tamplin". BBC Sport. 17 November 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "WATCH: Billericay Town's unique changes to their home ground". Sky Sports. 30 August 2017. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- "This Morning viewers fall in love with boy who took first steps after £75,000 op". Metro.co.uk. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- Lydia Smith (11 October 2017). "Football club owner gives homeless men jobs after bumping into them on daily commute". The Independent. Retrieved 20 November 2017.
- Mag, Essex (24 May 2017). "EXCLUSIVE: Millionaire tycoon Glenn Tamplin shares secret to his success". Essexmagazine.co.uk. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
- "Fines for illegal waste site operators". Gov.uk. Retrieved 17 November 2017.
This article "Glenn Tamplin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.