Grant Horsfield is an entrepreneur from South Africa who founded the naked Group in 2007 in Shanghai, China. He currently holds the position of Chairman of the naked Group.
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Horsfield received his MBA in 2005 from The University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business.
Career[edit | edit source]
Building on his background in IT, in 2000 Horsfield launched e-Bites, a publishing company and call-center facilitation company headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.
In 2017 Horsfield was recognized by China Business News as one of the “Yicai Brilliant 20”, honoring the top international entrepreneurs in China.
In 2018 Horsfield was recognized by the China Hotel Starlight Award as one of the “Leading Hoteliers of China”.
Personal Life[edit | edit source]
Horsfield is married to Hong Kong born architect and designer, Delphine Yip-Horsfield. They have two children.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Branding and Design Mentality". Harvard Club of Shanghai. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Fischer, Justin. "Made in China: The naked Guy". Smart Shanghai. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Russell, Jon (July 19, 2017). "Naked Hub emerges as WeWork's main competitor in Asia". TechCrunch. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- Pham, Sherisse (April 12, 2018). "WeWork is buying Naked Hub to grow in China". CNN. Retrieved June 25, 2018.
- "Yicai Gloval Brilliant 20". Yicai Global Media. Retrieved June 20, 2018.
- 美栈旅行. "星光璀璨，誉满中华". Dianping. Retrieved June 25, 2018. Text " 第十三届中国酒店星光奖榜单盛大发布！ " ignored (help)
- Tomlinson, Peta (Oct 5, 2017). "Hong Kong born architect helping Chinese get back to basics with one of a kind retreats". Retrieved June 25, 2018.
This article "Grant Horsfield" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Grant Horsfield/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.