Grow Up (film)
|Grow Up (2017 short film)|
|Directed by||Adam Iraki|
|Written by||Adam Iraki|
|Edited by||Adam Iraki|
Search Grow Up (film) on Amazon.
Grow Up is a 2017 British coming-of-age short film written and directed by Student film maker Adam Iraki, and starring/introducing Celine Bui, Anita Bencsik and Adam Iraki. Filmed in 2 days, Grow Up depicts the childhood and adolescence of Kiera (Celine Bui) as she's approaching 20 with a good degree in hand, but she's understandably feeling lost. After meeting teenagers, Kiera is drawn into 16-year-old Annika's simpler life. She ends up spending the day with Annika and her friend Frankie. Juggling the life of a teen and that of an adult and the feeling of lagging behind.
Kiera Golding (Celine Bui) is an aimless eighteen-year-old who has lost contact with her high school friends. She also sees her mother cheating on her father. Shocked and confused, she flees and runs into a teenager, Annika (Anita Bencsik), and her friend, Frankie (Adam Iraki). When they ask her to join them on their day out, she does.
- Celine Bui as Kiera Golding
- Anita Bencsik as Annika Rockwell
- Adam Iraki as Frankie Hunter
- Melissa Millard as Allison (Girl 1)
- Lily Michelle Miller as Misty (Girl 2)
Before Celine Bui joined the film, Sacha Cordy-Nice was attached to lead with Anita Bencsik, but Sacha left the film due to timing conflicts with her film Pin Cushion 
Principal photography began in the Last week of July 2017 in Birmingham, England. Filming took place at 6 different locations over a 2-day shoot.
Filming wrapped in the end of July.
- "GROW UP (12A)". IMDB PAGE. August 11, 2017. Retrieved August 15, 2017.
- "'Grow Up' Filming in England". Birmingham.com. June 14, 2017. Retrieved July 14, 2017.
- "Grow, starring Celine Bui, Anita Bencsik & Adam Iraki, spotted filming in Birmingham". July 26, 2017.
This article "Grow Up (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Grow Up (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.