Grow Up (film)
|Grow Up (2017 short film)|
|Directed by||Adam Iraki|
|Written by||Adam Iraki|
|Edited by||Adam Iraki|
Grow Up is a 2017 British coming-of-age short film written and directed by Student film maker Adam Iraki, and starring/introducing Celine Bui, Anita Bencsik and Adam Iraki. Filmed in 2 days, Grow Up depicts the childhood and adolescence of Kiera (Celine Bui) as she's approaching 20 with a good degree in hand, but she's understandably feeling lost. After meeting teenagers, Kiera is drawn into 16-year-old Annika's simpler life. She ends up spending the day with Annika and her friend Frankie. Juggling the life of a teen and that of an adult and the feeling of lagging behind.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Kiera Golding (Celine Bui) is an aimless eighteen-year-old who has lost contact with her high school friends. She also sees her mother cheating on her father. Shocked and confused, she flees and runs into a teenager, Annika (Anita Bencsik), and her friend, Frankie (Adam Iraki). When they ask her to join them on their day out, she does.
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Celine Bui as Kiera Golding
- Anita Bencsik as Annika Rockwell
- Adam Iraki as Frankie Hunter
- Melissa Millard as Allison (Girl 1)
- Lily Michelle Miller as Misty (Girl 2)
Production[edit | edit source]
Pre-production[edit | edit source]
Before Celine Bui joined the film, Sacha Cordy-Nice was attached to lead with Anita Bencsik, but Sacha left the film due to timing conflicts with her film Pin Cushion 
Filming[edit | edit source]
Filming wrapped in the end of July.
References[edit | edit source]
- "GROW UP (12A)". IMDB PAGE. August 11, 2017. Retrieved August 15, 2017.
- "'Grow Up' Filming in England". Birmingham.com. June 14, 2017. Retrieved July 14, 2017.
- "Grow, starring Celine Bui, Anita Bencsik & Adam Iraki, spotted filming in Birmingham". July 26, 2017.
This article "Grow Up (film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Grow Up (film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.