Guyana Airline Pilots Association
|Full name||Guyana Airline Pilots Association|
The Guyana Airline Pilots Association is a trade union in Guyana.
The group presented to the Special Select Committee 2017 regarding the Civil Aviation Bill.
Other articles of the topic Organized labour : AFL-CIO, Recognition strike, All India Agricultural and Rural Labour Association, Big labor, Bharatiya Janata Majdoor Trade Union, 2008 GO Wellington dispute, Indian Railways Employees Federation
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of trade unions
- ↑ "The late Capt Fazel Khan had a remarkable professional career". Stabroek News. 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- ↑ "Ronald Reece elected President of Aircraft Owners Association". Kaieteur News. 2017-09-20. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- ↑ "House clears modern Civil Aviation Bill". Guyana Chronicle. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
|This article related to a Caribbean trade union is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Guyana Airline Pilots Association" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Guyana Airline Pilots Association. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.
- Transport trade unions in Guyana
- Airline pilots' trade unions
- Aviation organisations based in Guyana
- Caribbean trade union stubs