|Born||April 18, 1970|
|🏫 Education||College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific|
|👩 Spouse(s)||Sherry Sami|
Habib Sadeghi (born April 18, 1970) is an Iranian-born, American osteopath, author, and popularizer of alternative and integrative medicine. Along with his wife, Sherry Sami, Sadeghi introduced the term "Uncoupling with Clarity". It was highly popularized in 2014 when Gwyneth Paltrow filed a divorce with Chris Martin. In her official announcement, Paltrow referred to the concept as "Conscious Uncoupling".
Sadeghi is a survivor of testicular cancer, having turned down chemotherapy in favor of holistic medicines. This inspired him to create Be Hive of Healing, an integrative medical facility based on esoteric Eastern medicine. Sadeghi is known for administering care and mentorship to various celebrities, including Rebel Wilson, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Tobey Maguire, and Javier Bardem. He co-founded the Love Button Global Movement, a non-profit organization that promotes "a culture of love by inspiring our human family to act with loving-kindness in our daily lives."
- Sadeghi, Habib (2017). The clarity cleanse : 12 steps to finding renewed energy, spiritual fulfillment, and emotional healing (First hardcover ed.). New York. ISBN 978-1455542246. Search this book on
- Sadeghi, Habib (2014). Within : a spiritual awakening to love & weight loss. New York. ISBN 978-1497661158. Search this book on
- Strong, Gemma (7 September 2021). "Rebel Wilson showcases her hourglass figure in beautiful swimsuit photo". HELLO!.
- Fernández, Alexia. "Everything Gwyneth Paltrow Has Said About 'Conscious Uncoupling' as the Term Turns 5 Years Old". PEOPLE.com.
- Sadeghi, Habib (4 March 2020). "Bernie Sanders Was My Lifeline When I Had Cancer 20 Years Ago. Today, He Could Be a Lifeline for Our Country". The Daily Beast.
- North, Anna (10 January 2019). "The Bezos divorce, explained". Vox.
- Rumbelow, Helen. "The rise of the couples who choose to live apart". The Times.
- Williams, Cat (12 February 2021). "Australian Singer Emmanuel Kelly Talks Working With Coldplay's Chris Martin And His New Single 'Red Love'". ET Canada.
- Romeyn, Kathryn (8 December 2017). "Healer-to-the-Stars Dr. Habib Sadeghi on How to Mentally Detox". The Hollywood Reporter.
This article "Habib Sadeghi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Habib Sadeghi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.