This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
January 20, 1986
La Marsa, Tunisia
|📆 Years active||2004–present|
Hafedh Dakhlaoui (born 20 January 1986) is a French-Tunisian actor, best known for his roles in the film Maximum Impact, Wild League and Octopus Pot
He first got involved in acting as a teenager at the Carthage Présidence High School where he attended drama classes.
He moved to Monaco where he was swimming for the national team.
In 2003, Dakhlaoui was cast in his first role in the Tunisian film Nadia et Sarra by Moufida Taltli.
During a business trip to Russia in 2013, Dakhlaoui was offered a role in the Russian-American action film Black Rose directed by Alexander Nevsky. Shortly after in 2014, he was cast in the action film Showdown in Manila, directed by Mark Dacascos and filmed in the Philippines. In 2015, he was cast in his first lead role in the action film Maximum Impact directed by Andrzej Bartkowiak. In 2018, Dakhlaoui was cast as the soccer player Alexander, in the film Wild League directed by Art Camacho and in 2019 hee got the lead role of Esteban in Octopus Pot directed by Mykel Shannon Jenkins.
Sports and other interests
Hafedh parent's, uncle, and brother were all professional swimmers, and the gift for athletics did not fall far from the proverbial family tree. Hafedh spent most of his youth in swimming pools participating in national and international competitions.
Hafedh enjoys traveling and continuously perfecting his language skills; but in his spare time, you can usually find him engaged in his favorite pursuits; skydiving, practicing Shakespeare, working out, training Capoeira, or at the cinema.
His special skills include stage combat, firearm training, boxing, swimming, skydiving, weight training, horse riding, capoeira, and martial arts.
Selected notable roles:
- Nadia et Sarra (2004) by Moufida Tlatli
- Black Rose (2014) by Alexander Nevsky
- Showdown in Manila (2016) as Mark Dacascos
- Maximum Impact (2017) by Andrzej Bartkowiak
- Wild League (2018) by Art Comacho
- Octopus Pot (2019) by Mykel Shanon Jenkins
- The Spy Who Never Dies (2020) by Corey Pearson
- They Called Me Keith (2020) by Eric James Gravolin
- Turf (2013) bY Fabian Onteniente
- Riviera (2016) by Philipp Kadelbach
- Fifty Shades Darker (2016) by James Foley
- Alibi.com (2016) by Philippe Lacheau
- Made in Chelsea (2016) by David Granger
- IMDb Biography
- MonacoMatin about Hafedh Dakhlaoui
- 24euresnews about Hafedh Dakhlaoui
This article "Hafedh Dakhlaoui" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hafedh Dakhlaoui. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.