Hearts & Science
|Founder 👔||Scott Hagedorn|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
New York City, United States
Number of locations
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Parent||Omnicom Media Group|
Hearts & Science is a global marketing agency, headquartered in New York City. They offer media planning and buying capabilities with 25 offices worldwide.
Hearts & Science launched as Omnicom Media Group’s third agency in 2016 after winning the bulk of Procter & Gamble’s North America media account. Seven months later, under the leadership of CEO Scott Hagedorn, the agency won AT&T for a total of $5 billion in annual billings.
In February 2019, Erin Matts replaced Scott Hagedorn as CEO of Hearts & Science after his promotion to North America CEO of parent firm Omnicom Media Group. Matts came to Hearts & Science after three years as North American CEO of OMG’s data and analytics division, Annalect.
- Forrester Wave™: Full-Service Media Agencies Leader
- Festival of Media Global Awards 2018 - Collaboration Award, 2 Bronze
- Cannes Lions 2018 - 1 Titanium Lion, 1 Film Grand Prix, 16 Wins total
- Effie Awards 2018 - Multicultural and Lifestyle Segments, Silver
- Festival of Media Global Awards 2017 - Best Event, Experiential or Sponsorship Campaign
- AdAge’s 2017 Agency to Watch
- Cannes Lions 2017 - two Gold, one Silver and five shortlists
- AdWeek’s Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year 2016.
- April 12, Chris Powell; 2016. "Omnicom opens Hearts & Science to focus on data analytics". Strategy (magazine).
- Tadena, Nathalie (2016-04-08). "Omnicom Launches New Media Agency, Hearts & Science". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660.
- "How an Unknown Agency Came From Nowhere to Score America's 2 Biggest Media Accounts". Adweek.
- Beltrone, Gabriel. "How Hearts & Science Went From Zero to Winning P&G and AT&T in 7 Months". Adweek.
- Rittenhouse, Lindsay; 2019. "Hearts & Science Names Annalect North American Chief Executive Erin Matts as New U.S. CEO". Adweek.
- "The Forrester Wave™: Full-Service Media Agencies, Q1 2019". reprints.forrester.com. Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- "Winners of the Festival of Media Global Awards 2018 announced". www.bizcommunity.com. Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- June 22, Oliver McAteer; 2018. "Omnicom dominates Cannes as it takes home Holding Company of the Year". Campaign (magazine).
- "Procter & Gamble "My Black is Beautiful"". Effie Awards.
- "Touche!PHD wins big at Festival of Media North America Awards | M&M Global". Retrieved 2019-04-29.
- "Ad Age's 2017 Agencies to Watch". Ad Age. 2017-01-23.
- "Omnicom dominates Cannes as it takes home Holding Company of the Year". Campaign Magazine.
- Beltrone, Gabriel; 2017. "How Hearts & Science Went From Zero to Winning P&G and AT&T in 7 Months". Adweek.com.
|This marketing-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Hearts & Science" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Hearts & Science. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.