Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Here We Go Again, Rubinot!
|Here We Go Again, Rubinot!|
|Directed by||Giuliano Tomassacci|
|Produced by||Giuliano Tomassacci|
|Written by||Giuliano Tomassacci|
|Music by||Andrew Powell|
|Edited by||Manuela Latini|
Here We Go Again, Rubinot! is a 2017 science fiction short film written, produced and directed by Giuliano Tomassacci starring Michela Bruni, Paolo Parnasi, Anna German, Clarice Ching, Luca Persiani and Francesca Nerozzi.. The music score is by Andrew Powell
Rubinot (Michela Bruni), a timeless and enigmatic alien female android, travels in time in order to unveil her particular kind of seeing. After having been first spotted in a Vermont cave by two little siblings and her mother (Francesca Nerozzi) at the end of the 60s, she tries to explain her vision during the ‘70s to a scientific committee led by Swedish Dr. Hollander-Movao (Paolo Parnasi) and Russian Dr. Irina Y. Kirbuk (Anna German) but fails due to technologies limitations. She will then appear again in present day, again confronting the same scientific committee and finally achieving her task.
English composer, orchestrator and conductor Andrew Powell, former member of The Alan Parsons Project, composed the original music for the film and recorded it at Yr Hen Ysgubor Studio in Glamorgan, Wales. Some vocals parts were performed by Italian vocalist Susanna Buffa and recorded in Rome under the composer’s and director’s supervision.. The short movie marked Powell's comeback to film scoring after his famed score for Richard Donner's Ladyhawke (1985) and his music for Daniel Petrie’s Rocket Gibraltar (1988). Specialized film music label Kronos Records released the original soundtrack album as a 300 copies limited edition on August 25, 2018 featuring the complete score and various alternates/outtakes.
- . undergroundexperiment.it. September 10, 2018 https://www.undergroundexperiment.it/news/240-soundtrack-d-eccezione-firmata-andrew-powell-per-il-corto-indipendente-hwgar.html. Retrieved December 1, 2018. Missing or empty
- . Andrew Powell Official Site. January 8, 2018 https://andrewpowell.com/newspre070318.htm. Retrieved December 1, 2018. Missing or empty
- Franco, Ruben (August 22, 2018). Asturscore https://asturscore.com/noticias/here-we-go-again-rubinot-en-kronos-records-andrew-powell. Retrieved December 1, 2018. Missing or empty
- Original soundtrack album liner notes, Kronos Records, KRONCD088
- Larson, Randall (November 4, 2018). "Soundtrax Episode 2018 - 7 November 04, 2018". Buysoundtrax.com. Retrieved December 1, 2018.
- . Soundtrack.net. August 25, 2018 https://www.soundtrack.net/title/here-we-go-again-rubinot/. Retrieved December 1, 2018. Missing or empty
This article "Here We Go Again, Rubinot!" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Here We Go Again, Rubinot!. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.