Template:Iranian revolution Homafaran allegiance (Persian: بیعت همافران) is a historical photo that captured by Abdol-Hussein Partovi on 7 February 1979 in Alavi institute. The photo show Homafaran, officer rank in the previous Iranian Air Force, military salute to Ruhollah Khomeini (who can be seen in the distance). In the next day, this photo was published on the front page of the Kayhan daily.
The photo is important in two aspects, first for its publication in those days that was effective on Iranian revolution and the second that this is only registered images from this meeting. From the scene, there are about 7-8 frame. For avoiding detection Homafaran, the pictures was taken from behind.
Shapour Bakhtiar claimed that this photo is assembly and spurious. According to Air Force commander documents and Bakhtiar's speech, Army public relations denied the photo but Ruhollah Khomeini confirmed its authenticity. The photographer was also prosecuted. The Bakhtiar's government tried to identify the person who participated in the meeting but was not successful.
Iranian Air force commanders and personnel allegiance with Supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, every year on 8 February.
Other articles of the topic Iran : Azeri style, Abadan, Persian carpet(The Iranian Art Company ), Iranian legislative election, 1980 (Tehran, Rey, Shemiranat and Eslamshahr), Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting, Tehran, Amin Farden
Other articles of the topic Military history : 2019 Kashmir airstrike, Military equipment of the European Union, Vietnam Veterans for Factual History, Antisemitism in the International Brigades
Other articles of the topic Politics : Political science of religion, John Calhoun Brown, Charles McConnell, Werner Erhard & Associates v. Christopher Cox for Congress, Decentralization, Canadian Agri-Food Trade Alliance, Portraits of Presidents of the United States
Other articles of the topic Photography : Selfie, Photography, This Person Does Not Exist, Macro photography, Walthamstow & District Photographic Society
- Iranian Revolution
- Fajr decade
- Payman, Maryam. "Homafaran allegiance with Imam Khomeini". Hamshahrionline. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- Michael Axworthy (2013). Revolutionary Iran: A History of the Islamic Republic. Oxford University Press. p. 7. ISBN 978-0-19-932226-8. Search this book on
- Kaveh Farrokh (20 December 2011). Iran at War: 1500-1988. Osprey Publishing. p. 568. ISBN 978-1-78096-221-4. Search this book on
- "Revolutionary photographer photographed on memories". Etemaad. 19 May 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "The original photo of Homafaran allegiance with Imam Khomeini unveiled". Mehrnews. 23 June 2014. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Peace be upon you, that came to God government". Iran newspaper. 8 February 2011. Retrieved 2 February 2016.
- "Leader's Meeting with Air Force Commanders and Personnel". english.khamenei.ir. Retrieved 8 February 2016.
This article "Homafaran allegiance" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.