Howard Simon Mwikuta
- Wilkie Moody is included as a predecessor. Not sure on your question on that part. The first ref link worked for me. I tried to fix the deets on the source but formatting is not my strongpoint Fiddle Faddle. FloridaArmy (talk) 09:11, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- This subject was the first NFL player born in Africa. Moody is an African who played in the league that preceded the NFL. So he was before this subject but not technicslly in the same league Fiddle Faddle.FloridaArmy (talk) 09:22, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- I've jumped in and tried to make sense of this. Revert if you prefer. Moody could also go into a footnote, but I'm not sure of the markup for that.Mobi Ditch (talk) 23:20, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
Howard Simon Mwikuta was a placekicker in the U.S. National Football League.
Mwikuta also played for the Dallas Tornado in the North American Soccer League.
- Wilkie Moody
- Khalid, Sunni (December 5, 2017). "From Africa to the NFL".
- Maravi Post Reporter (26 Oct 2019). "Who Was the NFL's Biggest African Star". www.maravipost.com.
- "Touchdown: Many Africans have taken the NFL by storm".
This article "Howard Simon Mwikuta" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Howard Simon Mwikuta. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.