Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wild
|Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wild|
|Music by||Batu Sener|
|Distributed by||20th Century Studios|
Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild is an upcoming 2022 American computer-animated comedy adventure film, produced by 20th Century Animation and distributed by 20th Century Studios. The film is a spin-off to the Ice Age franchise and is centered on the title character Buck, along with the opossum twins Crash and Eddie, going on an adventure back at the underground lost world.
This is the first Ice Age media to not be produced by Blue Sky Studios, following the studio's shutdown on April 10, 2021 due to the economic impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on The Walt Disney Company.
The film will be released exclusively on Disney+ in early 2022.
- Simon Pegg as Buck, a one-eyed weasel who is a former dinosaur hunter and a member of The Herd.
- Seann William Scott & Josh Peck as Crash and Eddie, the twin brother opossums who are members of The Herd.
Prior to the release of Ice Age: Collision Course, Galen T. Chu, co-director of the film, stated that there were some ideas for the next installment. In August 2018, CEO of 20th Century Fox Stacey Snider announced that a television series based on Ice Age and centered around the character Buck is in development. On October 25, 2019, after the acquisition of 21st Century Fox by Disney, the project was confirmed to be still in development for Disney+. In December 2020, the project was confirmed to have been redeveloped as a film and to be titled Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild.
On August 13, 2021, it was announced that Batu Sener would serve as composer for the film.
Sener worked with John Powell (who had worked on the franchise's second-three Ice Age films; The Meltdown, Dawn of the Dinosaurs, and Continental Drift) as an additional music composer for the previous titles; Pan, Jason Bourne, Ferdinand, Solo: A Star Wars Story, How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, and The Call of the Wild.
Batu Sener is a member of a record label and music production facility in Los Angeles called 5 Cat Studios, which is founded and owned by John Powell.
This marks the first offical motion picture film for Batu Sener to score.
Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wild will be released on Disney+ in early 2022, as announced by The Walt Disney Company in the December 2020 Investor's Day.
- Ice Age (franchise)
- List of Ice Age characters
- List of animated feature-length films
- List of computer-animated films
- Looch, Cassam (2016-06-27). "Ice Age: Collision Course Interview with Co-Director Galen T. Chu". Flickreel. Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- "'Ice Age' & 'Rio' Spinoffs In Early Development For Disney+ (EXCLUSIVE)". DiscussingFilm. 2019-10-25. Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- "Fox Developing Wimpy Kid, Ice Age, and Night at the Museum TV Shows". ComingSoon.net. 2018-08-10. Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- Peters, Jay (2020-12-10). "The 52 things Disney just announced". The Verge. Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- "Batu Sener to Score Disney+ 'Ice Age' Spin-Off 'Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild'". thedisinsider.com. 2021-08-03. Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- says, JackS. "Batu Sener Scoring DIsney+'s 'Ice Age: Adventures of Buck Wild' | Film Music Reporter". Retrieved 2021-08-07.
- "5 Cat Studios". 5catstudios.com. Retrieved 2021-08-08.
This article "Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wild" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ice Age: The Adventures of Buck Wild. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.