Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Indian Aussies: Terms and Conditions Apply
|Indian Aussies: Terms and Conditions Apply|
|Directed by||Anupam Sharma|
|Produced by||Anupam Sharma|
|Written by||Anupam Sharma|
|Music by||Pupinder Mintoo|
|Edited by||Anupam Sharma & Rishi Shukla|
This short documentary commissioned by Australian National Maritime Museum and directed by Australian filmmaker Anupam Sharma is a sneak peek into the lives of Indian Australians across the spectrum. This short documentary deals with everything such as Bollywood, Cricket, Identities and like a Bollywood film there is a twist and music at the end
Indian Aussies: Terms and Conditions Apply is a short film Produced & Directed by Anupam Sharma, commissioned by the Australian National Maritime Museum for the May 2013 exhibition "East of India – The Forgotten Trade with Australia". The short documentary explores the various facets of the Indian-Australian spectrum..
The project is a depiction of the various faces and voices of Indian Aussies across Australia and generations. The short documentary film explores the width and breath of culture, education, values, and identity amongst Indian Aussies.
- Nominated in 3 categories at the London International film festival 2013
- Best directing of the short documentary film
- Best short documentary film
- Best Cinematography
- Byron bay film festival 2014 official selection
- St Kilda film festival 2014 official selection
- "Film exploring Indian Australian identity – a must see! - Australian National Maritime Museum". 28 May 2013.
- "'Bollywood's unique approach to film-making, makes it exceptional: Vikrant Kishore' - Public Telegraph". Public Telegraph.
- "Anupam Sharma's 'Indian Aussies' @ St. Kilda Film Festival 2014". 21 March 2014.
This article "Indian Aussies: Terms and Conditions Apply" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Indian Aussies: Terms and Conditions Apply. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.