Ingrid Aliaga Fernández
|Ingrid Aliaga Fernández|
|Born||December 15, 1991|
|Title||Woman International Master (2018)|
Ingrid Yadira Aliaga Fernández (born 15 December 1991) is a Peruvian chess player who hold the title of Woman International Master. She is a six-time winner the Peruvian Women's Chess Championship and has represented Peru at five Chess Olympiads.
Ingrid Aliaga started to play chess at the age of 9. She made several appearances a the Pan American Girls' Chess Championship; in 2003, in Bogotá she finished second in the under 12 age group; in 2006 she won in the under 16 age group; in 2008 she won in the under 20 age group; in 2009 she won in the under 18 age group.
In 2010, in Hatay she made her debut at the Women's World Chess Championship, where in the first round she lost to Antoaneta Stefanova. In 2012, in Khanty-Mansiysk she again participated in the Women's World Chess Championship, where in the first round she lost to Viktorija Čmilytė.
She was awarded the Woman FIDE Master (WFM) in 2004, and as a result of her performance in the 2017 Women's Continental Championship in Buenos Aires she was awarded the Woman International Master (WIM) title in 2018.
- Guerra, Isabel (1 September 2009). "Young Peruvian chess players awarded gold in Pan-American Youth Games". Living in Peru. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
- http://chess-results.com, Dipl.Ing. Heinz Herzog -. "Chess-Results Server Chess-results.com - Campeonato Nacional Femenino de Ajedrez 2016". chess-results.com.
- "2010 FIDE Knockout Matches : World Chess Championship (women)". www.mark-weeks.com.
- "2012 FIDE Knockout Matches : World Chess Championship (women)". www.mark-weeks.com.
- Bartelski, Wojciech. "OlimpBase :: Women's Chess Olympiads :: Ingrid Aliaga Fernandez". www.olimpbase.org.
- Ingrid Aliaga FIDE profile
- Ingrid Aliaga Fernández rating card at FIDE
- Ingrid Aliaga Fernández player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Ingrid Aliaga Fernández chess games at 365Chess.com
This article "Ingrid Aliaga Fernández" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ingrid Aliaga Fernández. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.