|File:Insurrextion 2003 DVD cover.jpg|
|"Burning Tree" by WWE Production Theme|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||June 7, 2003|
Insurrextion (2003) was the fourth and final Insurrextion professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It took place on June 7, 2003 at the Telewest Arena in Newcastle, England and it was the second and final pay-per view event promoted under the Raw brand and in the United Kingdom. Following this event the WWE did not produce another pay-per-view events outside of North America until April 2018 with the Greatest Royal Rumble.
Storylines[edit | edit source]
The event featured nine professional wrestling matches and two pre-show matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
Results[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Professional wrestling AND United Kingdom : WWF Mayhem in Manchester, Defiant Wrestling
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : NWA UK Hammerlock, Hartley Jackson, Imperium (professional wrestling), Madison (wrestler), Pac (wrestler), American Wrestling Affiliates, Slade Mercer
Others articles of the Topic United Kingdom : Great Britain, Curious Brewery, Outline of Akrotiri and Dhekelia, Insworld Institute, Guardian Monthly, Muslim Arbitration Tribunal, United Kingdom
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "WWE Insurrextion 2003 « Events Database". www.cagematch.net. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "What are the features and benefits of having a WWE Network Subscription". help.wwe.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Scarpa, Douglas. "16 PPVs not on the WWE Network". What Culture?. Retrieved May 31, 2015.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Archived from the original on 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- Kline, Jack. "6/7 WWE Insurrextion PPV results: Second detailed report". PWTorch.com. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Random Network Reviews: Insurrextion 2003 - 411MANIA". 411mania.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Insurrextion 03 (Raw) - Newcastle, England - Telewest Arena - June 7, 2003 (announced as a sell out)". The History of WWE. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
This article "Insurrextion (2003)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Insurrextion (2003). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.