|File:Insurrextion 2003 DVD cover.jpg|
|"Burning Tree" by WWE Production Theme|
|Promotion||World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Date||June 7, 2003|
Insurrextion (2003) was the fourth and final Insurrextion professional wrestling pay-per-view event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). It took place on June 7, 2003 at the Telewest Arena in Newcastle, England and it was the second and final pay-per view event promoted under the Raw brand and in the United Kingdom. Following this event the WWE did not produce another pay-per-view events outside of North America until April 2018 with the Greatest Royal Rumble.
Storylines[edit | edit source]
The event featured nine professional wrestling matches and two pre-show matches that involved different wrestlers from pre-existing scripted feuds and storylines. Wrestlers portrayed villains, heroes, or less distinguishable characters in the scripted events that built tension and culminated in a wrestling match or series of matches.
Results[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Others articles of the Topics Professional wrestling AND United Kingdom : WWF Mayhem in Manchester, Defiant Wrestling
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Imperium (professional wrestling), WWF Mayhem in Manchester, SummerSlam (2000), Metal Maniac, Chet Douglas, Amy Action, WWE
Others articles of the Topic United Kingdom : Defiant Wrestling, List of largest book publishers of the United Kingdom, WWF Mayhem in Manchester, Insworld Institute, Thames British School Warsaw, Mathias le Fèvre, Positive Money
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
References[edit | edit source]
- "WWE Insurrextion 2003 « Events Database". www.cagematch.net. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "What are the features and benefits of having a WWE Network Subscription". help.wwe.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- Scarpa, Douglas. "16 PPVs not on the WWE Network". What Culture?. Retrieved May 31, 2015.
- Grabianowski, Ed. "How Pro Wrestling Works". HowStuffWorks, Inc. Discovery Communications. Archived from the original on 2013-11-18. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- Kline, Jack. "6/7 WWE Insurrextion PPV results: Second detailed report". PWTorch.com. Retrieved 5 January 2016.
- "Random Network Reviews: Insurrextion 2003 - 411MANIA". 411mania.com. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Insurrextion 03 (Raw) - Newcastle, England - Telewest Arena - June 7, 2003 (announced as a sell out)". The History of WWE. Retrieved April 18, 2018.
This article "Insurrextion (2003)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Insurrextion (2003). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.