|Leader of Russia of the Future|
19 May 2018 – Incumbent
|Preceded by||Himself (as leader of Progress Party)|
|Leader of Progress Party|
17 November 2013 – 19 May 2018
Alexei Anatolievich Navalny
June 4, 1956
Butyn, Odintsovsky District, Moscow Oblast, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||Russia of the Future (since 2018)|
|Progress Party (2013–18)|
|Children||Daria and Zakhar|
|Alma mater||Peoples' Friendship University of Russia|
Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation
|Occupation||Lawyer, activist, politician|
|Known for||Leader of the Progress Party|
Barred 2018 run for presidency
|Awards||Yale World Fellow (2010)|
Irina Dmitrievna Prokhorova (born in March 3 1956 a, Moscow) - Russian literary critic, editor-in-chief of the magazine [[[New Literary Review]] ”, publisher of , the head of the eponymous publishing house. The head of the party’s Federal Civil Committee “ Civil Platform” (2013–2014), the elder sister of a Russian businessman and politician Mikhail Prokhorov.
Father - Dmitry Ionovich Prokhorov, head of the Department of International Relations USSR State Sports Committee.
Mother - Tamara Mikhailovna Kumaritova, employee of the Department of Polymers Moscow Institute of Chemical Engineering.
Irina Dmitrievna responded about them as “ordinary Soviet employees” .
She graduated from Faculty of Philology Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov, United States (dissertation on the English literature modernism a). She worked in television, from the second half of the 1980s, in the journal Literary review ”.
In 1992 she founded the magazine “New Literary Review” and headed Publishing.
In 1996, she headed the literary award jury Russian Booker.
In June 2012, she refused to head the Public Council under the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation .
From 2012 to 2015, she led the author's program “Culture of everyday life” on Komsomolskaya Pravda Radio .From 2012 to 2017 she led the program “Irina Prokhorova. System of Values ”on RBC TV channel . From 2018, it periodically comes to the program “Straight Line” TV channel “Rain” as an expert .
In December 2013, she was elected the head of the party’s Federal Civil Committee “ Civil Platform”. In July 2014, she withdrew her powers, explaining the decision of a split in the party on the issue Crimea joining Russia, on October 14 she officially resigned as . At the same time, she remained a member of the party and a member of FGK .
- Irina Prokhorova is actively involved in charitable activities in the Russian Federation.
- In 2004, on the initiative of Irina Prokhorova, a charitable Mikhail Prokhorov Foundation was created.
- In 2010, the Foundation took part in the “Year of Russia in France 2010”, during which the “Unknown Siberia” project was presented.
- Trustee of Mikhail Prokhorov at 2012 presidential elections .
- In March 2014, together with others, she signed the appeal of the initiative group on holding the congress of intelligentsia “Against the war, against self-isolation of Russia, against the restoration of totalitarianism” .
- In March 2014, together with others, she signed an appeal in defense of a Russian musician Andrey Makarevich, who criticized the policy of the Russian authorities in Ukraine  .
- Winner of State Prize of the Russian Federation in the field of literature and art of 2002 (June 5 2003 a) - "" for the magazine "New Literary Review" < ref> Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of June 5, 2003 No. 614 “On awarding State Prizes of the Russian Federation in the field of literature and art 2002] </ref>
- Prize of Russian emigration “Liberty” for contribution to the development of Russian-American cultural relations (2003)
- Andrei Belyi Prize for merits to Russian literature (2006)
- Cavalier Orders of Arts and Literature France
- Cavalier Order of the Legion of Honor (2012)   
- Winner of the “Star of the Theater” award in the nomination “Patron of the Year” (2013) 
- In the Ogonyok rating of the “100 Most Influential Women of Russia” published in March 2014, she ranked 21st 
- Irina Prokhorova’s success story
- Our most important task is the modernization of humanitarian knowledge // Literary Gazette
- Irina Prokhorova: Society and the government lack mutual respect
- Irina Prokhorova: Progress of Enlightenment
- "Irina Prokhorova demanded to deprive Zhirinovsky of the mandate for insulting a journalist". polit.ru. April 18, 2014. Retrieved 2014-04-18.
- "The cult of personality. Irina Prokhorova. Moderator - Leonid Velehov". Radio Liberty. 2015-03-28. Retrieved 2015-03-31.
- "Кампания Навального 2018. Как это было".
- -y8WiU & feature = related Link to the School of Slander program
- Irina Prokhorova: Before me is one of the best civil societies
- Irina Prokhorova: “We brought 33 tons of books to Krasnoyarsk” Forbes .ru
- Irina Prokhorova refused
- Culture of everyday life // Komsomolskaya Pravda Radio
- Irina Prokhorova. System of Values // RBC Channel
- Direct line with Irina Prokhorova / / TV Channel "Rain"
- Irina Prokhorova distanced herself from the “Civic Platform” The Kommersant newspaper No. 187 dated October 15, 2014, p. 2
- Irina Prokhorova resigns as head of the Civil Platform, Newspaper. Ru (July 18, 2014)
- Irina Prokhorova and Nikita Mikhalkov will meet today at TV debates
- "Appeal of the initiative group to hold the Congress of Intellectuals "Against the war, against self-isolation of Russia, against the restoration of totalitarianism" and a letter of cultural figures in support of Vladimir Putin's position in Ukraine and Crimea". www.novayagazeta.ru. 2014-03-13.
- "Prokhorov, Yarmolnik and Roizman defended Makarevich". rbc.ru. 2014-03-28.
- "Appeal to the defense of Andrey Makarevich". www.echo.msk.ru. 2014-03-28.
- I. Prokhorov in France was awarded the Order of the Legion of Honor
- Prokhorova will be awarded the Legion of Honor
- Remise à Irina Prokhorova des insignes de l'Ordre National de la Légion d'Honneur (in French)
- Winners of the annual “Star of the Theater” Award
- Rating “The 100 Most Influential Women of Russia” by Ogonek
Template:Andrey Bely Prize
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article "Irina Prokhorova" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Irina Prokhorova. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.