Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||Iris Tallulah Elizabeth Law|
25 October 2000
|Baptised||25 October 2000|
Search Iris Law on Amazon.
Iris Tallulah Elizabeth Law (born 25 October 2000) is an English model.
Law made the news in 2002 when she was hospitalized after accidentally consuming part of an ecstasy tablet. Law's parents were heavily criticized when the incident became public, though her mother Sadie Frost later wrote an op-ed explaining that Law had found the tablet on the floor of Soho House where they were attending a child's birthday party.
Law has an older half-brother, Finlay Munro Kemp, from her mother's marriage to Gary Kemp. She also has two siblings, Rudy Law and Rafferty Law, from her parents marriage.
Her parents filed for divorce in 2003 after being married for six years. Law has two half-sisters from her father's subsequent relationship to model Samantha Burke and his relationship with Catherine Harding.
Law first appeared in Vogue in July 2002 alongside her parents and a brother. In December 2015, she had her formal modeling debut for Illustrated People and was featured in Miu Miu's Resort 2017 lookbook. Law has appeared in three Burberry Beauty campaigns, in January, March and July 2017.
- "Iris Law, latest portfolio, campaigns, editorial, magazine covers and polaroids". TESS Management. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- Kim, Monica (16 January 2017). "Meet the It-Brit Celebrity Daughter Who's About to Take Over Your Makeup Bag". Vogue. Condé Nast. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Bladt, Marie (16 January 2017). "Iris Law's beauty secrets". Vogue. Condé Nast. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- "Liquid Lip Velvet Campaign". Burberry. Retrieved January 26, 2017.
- Lawrence, Vanessa (24 October 2016). "Jude Law and Sadie Frost's Teen Daughter Iris Law Is Just Starting to Figure Out This Modeling Thing". W. Condé Nast. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- "Sadie Frost to divorce Jude Law". BBC News. 14 August 2003. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Braingan, Tania. "Jude Law's daughter in ecstasy mishap at club". Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- O'Malley, Katie. "The New Primrose Hill Set: A Who's Who Of The Millenials Taking Over From Their Famous Parents". Retrieved 1 May 2019.
- Turner, Mimi (15 August 2010). "Jude Law tell-all recounts doomed marriage". The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Law becomes dad for fourth time . BBC News. 24 September 2009. Retrieved 26 September 2009.
- Leonard, Elizabeth; Stoynoff, Natasha (23 September 2009). "Hey, Jude, It's a Girl!". People. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- Corriston, Michele; Jordan, Julie (16 October 2014). "Fifth Child on the Way for Jude Law". People. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- Borrelli-Persson, Laird (18 December 2015). "Sorry, Social Media: Before Iris Law Was a Model on Instagram, She Was One in Vogue". Vogue. Condé Nast. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- Petrarca, Emilia (16 December 2015). "Meet Iris Law, Jude Law's Daughter and Aspiring Model". W. Condé Nast. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- Okwodu, Janelle (7 July 2016). "Iris Law, Jude Law and Sadie Frost's Daughter, Steps Into Miu Miu Resort—And Fashion's Big Leagues". Vogue. Condé Nast. Retrieved 24 December 2016.
- Rodulfo, Kristina (16 January 2017). "7 Beauty Secrets I Learned From Iris Law". Elle. Hachette Filipacchi Médias. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Krentcil, Faran (27 March 2017). "Iris Law's Latest Burberry Campaign is Here". Elle. Hachette Filipacchi Médias. Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- Abouarrage, Nada (July 17, 2017). "Iris Law, Jude Law's Daughter, Reveals Her Tips for the Ultimate No Makeup Look". W. Condé Nast. Retrieved July 19, 2017.
- Acharya, Dipal (2 February 2017). "My London: Iris Law". London Evening Standard. Retrieved 3 February 2017.
- Grinnell, Sunhee (16 January 2017). "Burberry's New Beauty Poster Child: Iris Law". Vanity Fair. Condé Nast. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
This article "Iris Law" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Iris Law. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.