Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Ivan Anđal is a Croatian basketball player. He was born on February 21, 1995 in Zagreb, Croatia. He was regarded as a very talented player at his early career. This 6'7" player is registered as Center/Power Forward at HKS (Croatian Basketball Federation). He had represented KK Cibona Zagreb and Croatia youth categories at several occasions.
|Born||February 21, 1995|
|Secondary position||Power Forward|
He used to be known as standard double-double player mostly because of his rebounding put backs. Very strong player who was able to post up against most of the oponents. He had a very good close shot, and quite inconsistant mid-range jump shot. His scoring career high is 61 point, and his rebounding high is 27 rebounds. His stats from his first team, in which he spent most of his career, KK Dugo Selo are not available. 
|KK Cibona Youth||27(20)|
- "Croatian basketball players profiles and stats - eurobasket".
- "FIBA.basketball". FIBA.basketball.
- "Top Prospects Basketball - eurobasket".
- "Hrvatski košarkaški savez". HKS-CBF.hr.
- Hrvatska košarkaška enciklopedija (Skupina autora, 2013)
- "PORAZ JUNIORA I MLAĐIH KADETA… – KK Dubrava". www.kkdubrava.hr.
- Croatian basketball journal (V. Findak, 2015)
- Ljetna škola kineziologa 2016. (V. Stojkovic, 2016)
This article "Ivan Anđal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ivan Anđal. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.