This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
JAMA Cardiology is a journal focusing on cardiovascular medicine published by the American Medical Association (AMA). It is one of thirteen journals in the JAMA Network. Robert O. Bonow is the inaugural and current editor-in-chief. JAMA Cardiology publishes original research, clinical reviews and education, opinion articles, humanities articles, and correspondence. Online issues are published every Wednesday, and print issues are published monthly. The first issue was published in April 2016.
JAMA Cardiol doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Robert O. Bonow, MD, MS|
American Medical Association (United States)
|Frequency||Monthly in print, weekly online|
|Immediate open access via JN Reader, delayed access twelve months after publication via website|
References[edit | edit source]
- Bonow, Robert O. (April 2016). "JAMA Cardiology: A New Cardiovascular Journal". JAMA Cardiol. 1 (1): 11. doi:10.1001/jamacardio.2015.0358. ISSN 2380-6583.
- "Instructions for Authors". jamanetwork.com. August 8, 2018. Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- "For Authors". cardiology.jamanetwork.com. June 2018. Retrieved August 12, 2018.
- Bonow, Robert O. (May 2018). "JAMA Cardiology—The Year in Review, 2017". JAMA Cardiol. 3 (5): 373. doi:10.1001/jamacardio.2017.4979. ISSN 2380-6583.
- "JAMA Cardiology Masthead". JAMA Cardiol. 3 (7): 550. July 2018. doi:10.1001/jamacardio.2017.3372. ISSN 2380-6583.
Category:American Medical Association academic journals Category:Medical journals Category:Monthly journals Category:Cardiology journals Category:Publications established in 2016 Category:English-language journals Category:Delayed open access journals Category:Academic journals associated with learned and professional societies
This article "JAMA Cardiology" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:JAMA Cardiology. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.