Jack Draper (tennis)
Jack Draper (born 22 December 2001) is a British tennis player.
Draper made his Grand Slam main draw debut at the Junior Championships, Wimbledon (2016) after receiving a wild card for competing in the under-18 boys championship at Roehampton in the same year.
2018[edit | edit source]
Draper began the season at the AGL Loy Yang Traralgon Junior International in Australia, a Grade 1 ITF tournament. In 2018 Draper has competed in three of the four Boys' Grand Slam tournaments - The Australian Open, the French Open and at Wimbledon.
[edit | edit source]
- Jack Draper at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Patrick Kypson at the International Tennis Federation
References[edit | edit source]
- "Is Jack Draper the next star of British tennis?". BBC Sport.
- "Jack Draper looks forward to boys' final". BBC Sport.
- "ITF Tennis - Juniors - Player Profile - DRAPER, Jack (GBR)". ITF Tennis.
- https://www.atpworldtour.com/en/players/jack-draper/d0co/overview. Missing or empty
- https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100227974. Missing or empty
This article "Jack Draper (tennis)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jack Draper (tennis). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.