Jagrit Pratap Singh
|Jagrit Pratap Singh|
Singh at Costa Coffee in Chandigarh at April 2017
|Born||Nishchhal Pratap Singh|
August 3, 1995
|Known for||CEO of Hiptoro|
Jagrit Pratap Singh (born Nishchhal Pratap Singh on 3 August 1995) is a New Delhi based digital media influencer and content marketer, popularly known as Nox. He is known for his viral video and content distribution platform, Hiptoro.
Early Life & Education[edit | edit source]
Born in Lucknow, India. Jagrit is the son of Jitendra Pratap Singh and Shobha Singh. He moved to Delhi in 2013 for pursing a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from Amity University, Noida. However, he dropped out a few months later to focus on Digital Marketing.
Career[edit | edit source]
Jagrit's experiments with various digital marketing strategies such as fan acquisition and viral promotions began at a young age. Jagrit's Facebook pages have over 6 Million followers from across the globe. With the help of these pages, he has provided traffic to some of the biggest content platforms in the world. Jagrit helped provide millions of views to Diply, which was one of the fastest growing websites in the history of internet. He started Hiptoro in 2017. Jagrit's digital marketing promotions have often been covered by various international media outlets.
* Forbes Magazine termed Jagrit as 'the kingmaker', stating "If content is king, then surely Jagrit is the kingmaker". * In a statement to Huffington Post, Jagrit commented on various issues pertaining to the use of social media to promote brands. * Inc quoted Jagrit on How content needs to evolve with the preference of the connected audiences.
Other Interest[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "The Evolution of Influencer Marketing". Press Release Live. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "Jagrit Pratap Singh Founder of Hiptoro Has Emerged As the Popular Indian Facebook Influencer". PR Buzz.
- "Jagrit Pratap Singh Founder of Hiptoro Has Emerged As the Popular Indian Facebook Influencer". BRIEFINGWIRE. Retrieved 6 January 2018.
- "CMOs Who Want Viral Content Should Pay Attention". Forbes. Retrieved 9 December 2017.
- "Playing the Social Media Game: The Ins & Outs of Going Viral". The Huffingtonpost. Retrieved 30 December 2017.
- "6 Way Marketers Can Beat Facebooks New Restrictive Algorithms". Inc.
- "3 Ways to Use Facebook to Bring New Customers to Your E-Commerce Site". Inc.
This article "Jagrit Pratap Singh" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Jagrit Pratap Singh/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.