James Blackman (born c.1998) is an American football quarterback for the Florida State Seminoles. He played high school football at Glades Central High School in Belle Glade, Florida. Blackman was named the starter after Deondre Francois suffered a season ending injury in the Seminoles season opening loss to Alabama.  Blackman's debut was a 27-21 loss to NC State. This was followed by a road win against Wake Forest, where Blackman threw the game winning touchdown pass to Auden Tate. Blackman participated in the 2017 Independence Bowl with the Seminoles, and his 233 passing yards and 4 touchdowns netted him the offensive MVP.  His four touchdown passes are also an Independence Bowl record for most passing touchdowns. Heading into the 2018 season, Blackman was rated by Athlon Sports to be the fifth best quarterback in the ACC, ranking between Daniel Jones of Duke at 7 and Eric Dungey of Syracuse at 4.
- "JAMES BLACKMAN". Florida State Seminoles. 2017-07-10. Retrieved 2017-10-11.
- "Who is FSU QB James Blackman?". Tomahawk Nation. Retrieved 2017-10-11.
- "Florida State has pair of unlikely MVPs". shreveporttimes.com. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- "Bowl Records". Independence Bowl. 2014-04-25. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
- "Ranking the ACC's Quarterbacks for 2018". AthlonSports.com. Retrieved 2018-05-08.
This article "James Blackman" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:James Blackman. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.