James M. Lilly
James M. Lilly
|22nd Mayor of|
North Adams, Massachusetts
|Preceded by||Ernest H. Rosasco|
|Succeeded by||Julius M. Calvi|
|Born||July 17, 1891|
|Spouse(s)||Helen M. Lannon|
|Children||James W. Lilly Robert M. Lilly|
James M. Lilly was an American politician who served as the twenty second Mayor of North Adams, Massachusetts.
- Social Security Death Index (1978), "Massachusetts;Issue Date: Before 1951.", Social Security Administration, Woodlawn, Maryland
- United States, Selective Service System (September 1918), World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918; Registration Berkshire County, Massachusetts; Roll: 1684875; Draft Board: 1., Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration
- The Boston Globe (June 6, 1972), Helen M. Lilly, Boston, Massachusetts: Boston Globe, p. Page 35
- The Berkshire Eagle (November 9, 2002), James W. Lilly, 77,former North Adams lawyer, Pittsfield, Massachusetts: Berkshire Eagle, p. Page 2B
- Fifteenth Census of the United States, 1930. Bureau of the Census (1930), 1930 United States Federal Census Enumeration District: 84, Washington, D.C.: The National Archives, p. North Adams, Berkshire, Massachusetts; Roll: 884; Page: 8B.
Ernest H. Rosasco
| 22nd Mayor of North Adams, Massachusetts
Julius M. Calvi
|This article about a mayor in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "James M. Lilly" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:James M. Lilly. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.