May 27, 1946|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||154 lb (70 kg; 11 st 0 lb)|
Fort Wayne Komets
James "Jim" Keough was a Canadian professional ice hockey goaltender. He started his career at the University of Michigan in 1966 and played for Wolverines until 1969. From there, he played on the Fort Wayne Komets of the IHL. Now, the Fort Wayne Komets are a member of the ECHL. Before playing for the University of Michigan, he played for the St. Catherine's Black Hawks of the Ontario Hockey Association. Many years later in 1978, Keough was selected into the Dekers Hall Of Fame and is on numerous top ten recod list for the Wolverines.
Career statistics[edit | edit source]
|1966- 1967||University Of Michigan||WCHA||15||—||—||—||—||.907||—||3.0|
|1967–1968||University Of Michigan||WCHA||25||—||—||—||—||.908||—||3.08|
|1968–1969||University Of Michigan||WCHA||28||—||—||—||—||.891||—||3.6|
|1969–1970||Fort Wayne Komets||IHA||34||—||—||—||—||—||—||—|
|1970–1971||Fort Wayne Komets||IHA||44||—||—||—||1461||—||2||3.66|
Rocords[edit | edit source]
- Tenth among Michigan goaltenders for career wins (43)
- Tied for sixth place in career shutouts (7)
- Eighth in career goals against average (3.26)
- Ranked seventh in save percentage (.901)
References[edit | edit source]
- "James Keough at eliteprospects.com". www.eliteprospects.com.
- "Hall of Fame: Jim Keough (1978)". 26 August 2015.
- "Jim Keough Hockey Stats and Profile at hockeydb.com". www.hockeydb.com.
This article "Jim Keough" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jim Keough. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.