|Born||May 19, 1991|
Murska Sobota, Slovenia, Europe
Fashion designer, Model_(person)
💵 Salary :
Jožef Sraka (born May 19, 1991), known as Mr. Joseph, is a Slovenian model and fashion designer, living and working in London.
As a fashion model he walked in Montenegro Fashion Week and has done many advertisements and endorsements. He has appeared on RTV Slovenia (Slovenian national TV) along with Nina Osenar as her co-host.
Recently he is focused on designing under the MK Exclusive brand for his own annual collection of men's bow ties, Mr. Joseph – Bow Tie.
In 2019 he attends London Fashion Week where he meets Naomi Campbell.
He was born in Murska Sobota.
- "Marjan Krnjič in Jožef Sraka: Velike priprave na šov v Londonu". Elle Slovenia.
- "Uaaaaau! Slovenca sta tokrat NAVDUŠILA Naomi Campbell. Preveri, s čim". Cosmopolitan.si (in Slovenian).CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- "Marjanu Krnjiču je prisluhnila Naomi Campbell". Story Slovenia.
- London Overdose - Episodes archive
- IMDb profile Category:People from Murska Sobota Category:Fashion designers
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jožef Sraka.|
This article "Jožef Sraka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jožef Sraka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.