John Dudley (archer)
John Dudley started hunting at the age of 10 in his home state of Mississippi. He was raised to be a passionate deer and turkey hunter and later began harvesting larger game animals. To better himself as a hunter, John started shooting competitive target archery and then turned Pro in 1997.
Since 1997, he has competed in hundreds of Professional events across the globe and serves on many Elite Professional Teams for industry leaders like Under Armour, Hoyt, and Easton.
John has represented the US Archery team and won multiple medals representing Team USA. 
- APA Rookie of the Year
- IBO National Champion
- NABH National Champion
- AZ International Gold Medallist
- European Grand Prix Gold medallist
- British National Indoor Champion
- Australian Field Championship Gold Medallist
- Arnold Classic Champion
- US Open Silver Medallist
- US Open Gold Medal Team
- World Field Championship Sweden Bronze Medallist
- World Field Championship Croatia Silver Medallist
- US World Games Team Member
- 45 Career Top 3 Professional finishes
John made his first TV presence on TNN in the late 1990s and has recently begun hosting a new archery lifestyle show called "Nock On".
This article "John Dudley (archer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:John Dudley (archer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.