Jonika Airlines or Aircompany Jonika is a Ukrainian airline which based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Its main base is Kyiv-Zhuliany Airport.
Jonika Airlines was formed in 2018, but it was only in 2020, when the airline had its first flight. The airline also operates charter services, using narrowbody aircraft. The airline does not have its own livery - all planes fly in the colors of their former owners.
- Tirana - Tirana International Airport
- Athens - Athens International Airport
- Bologna - Bologna International Airport
- Kyiv - Kyiv Zhuliany International Airport
- Lviv - Lviv International Airport
- Odessa - Odessa International Airport
As of August 2021 the Jonika Airlines fleet includes the following aircraft:
- "Авиакомпания Jonika Airlines будет летать из Одессы в Афины | Новости Одессы". dumskaya.net. Retrieved 2021-09-18.
- "Jonika Airlines Airline Profile | CAPA". centreforaviation.com. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
- "Jonika Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 2021-08-02.
Others articles of the Topics Companies AND Aviation : Aviajet, Air Trust, European Executive Express, Air Vermont, Dyne-Air Charter, Blue Moon Aviation, Seletar Flying Club
Others articles of the Topic Ukraine : Russo-Ukrainian War, Genocide of Ukrainians, Andrii Ivanovych Klantsa, Hotel Reikartz, Battle of Kruty (2022), Anatoly Antonovich Shevchenko, Adam Montrézor
Others articles of the Topic Companies : Intellitech Corp., Gourmet Burger Co, Puma SE, Hindu Bulletin, Hyperautomation, Palm Harbor Homes, Inc., Goons Of Balatroon
Others articles of the Topic Aviation : 2013 Irkutsk Antonov An-12 crash, AQA Holding S.p.A, Jal Hans, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX groundings, Alrosa-Avia, FlyBAIR, 2019 Boeing 737 MAX crisis
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Ukrainian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Ukraine is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Jonika Airlines" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jonika Airlines. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.