Jordan Davies (footballer)
|Full name||Jordan Andrew Davies|
|Date of birth||18 August 1998|
|Place of birth||Wrexham, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2016||→ Bangor (loan)||14||(1)|
|2017–2020||Brighton & Hove Albion||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Coedpoeth, Wrexham, Davies joined the Wrexham Centre of Excellence at the age of 9.
Following impressive displays within the Wrexham academy, Davies joined Cymru Premier side Bangor on a short term loan the day after his 18th birthday. Davies would go on to make 14 appearances in his 4 months at Bangor with his performances leading to comparisons with Gareth Bale by former Wales international Andy Legg. Following the conclusion the loan, Bangor made an offer to sign Davies on a permanant basis however this was rejected by Wrexham.
Brighton & Hove Albion
Shortly after his return to Wrexham, Davies was signed by Championship leaders Brighton & Hove Albion on a 2 and a half year contract for an undisclosed fee. Davies was selected and scored his first professional goal in the EFL Trophy victory over Peterborough United in October 2018. In May 2019, Davies had his contract extended. 
Following his release by Brighton at the conclusion of the 2019-2020 Premier League season, Davies resigned with Wrexham on a two year contract. In his first season back at the Racecourse, Davies would play a central role as Wrexham narrowly missed out on the National League playoffs on the final day of the season. This season would include Davies scoring the first hattrick of his professional career in the April win over Halifax Town. 
In May 2021, Davies was named Wrexham Young Player of the Year.
- Griffiths, Rob (January 10, 2017). "Jordan Davies says he couldn't turn down offer to join Brighton". North Wales Live.
- Jones, Dave (August 19, 2016). "Bangor City draft in Wrexham's Jordan Davies after defender Laurence Wilson suffers bad injury". North Wales Live.
- Griffiths, Rob (December 23, 2016). "He reminds me of Bale - Andy Legg on Wrexham AFC youngster Jordan Davies". North Wales Live.
- "Wrexham AFC turn down 'substantial' bid from Bangor City for teenager Jordan Davies". The Leader.
- "Albion bring in left-back Davies". The Argus.
- "Peterborough United vs Brighton and Hove Albion U21 on 09 Oct 18 - Match Centre - Peterborough United". www.theposh.com.
- "Five under-23 players retained and seven released by Brighton". www.brightonandhoveindependent.co.uk.
- "Davies rejoins Wrexham after Brighton exit" – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- "PLAYER OF THE SEASON | Luke Young claims top prize". www.wrexhamafc.co.uk. May 26, 2021.
- "Brighton and Hove Albion sign Wales under-19 international". January 9, 2017.
- "FAW / Page highlights pathway for new look U21 squad". www.faw.cymru.
This article "Jordan Davies (footballer)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Jordan Davies (footballer). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.