Journal of Global Security Studies
JoGSS doesn't exist.
|Edited by||Asaf Siniver|
Oxford University Press
The Journal of Global Security Studies is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal of international studies and an official journal of the International Studies Association. It was established in 2016 and is published on behalf of Oxford University Press, with the aim of publishing 'cutting-edge research which offers a significant, rigorous and original contribution to our understanding of global security and global aspects of debates in security studies.' The editors-in-chief are Asaf Siniver and Jamie Gaskarth (University of Birmingham).
- List of international relations journals
- List of political science journals
- "Journal of Global Security Studies's page on Publons". publons.com. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- "About the Journal". Oxford Academic. Retrieved 2020-05-23.
- "The "Future" of "Global" "Security" "Studies" – Duck of Minerva". Retrieved 2020-05-29.
- "ISA Announces New Editorial Teams for ISP, JoGSS, and OREIS > International Studies Association". www.isanet.org. Retrieved 2020-05-29.
This article "Journal of Global Security Studies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Journal of Global Security Studies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.