|Born:||May 8, 1983|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||220 lb (100 kg)|
|High school:||Woodbridge (VA) Hylton|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Dr. Karibi Dede (born May 8, 1983) is a former American football player. Dede played collegiately with Auburn with whom he played safety and linebacker. Following his playing career he served as a defensive assistant coach with the Auburn High School Tigers, and head coach for Woodbridge High School (Virginia) Vikings, where he led the team to a 6-5 record and playoff berth in his first season. Dede was recruited to the Plains out of C. D. Hylton High School where his team won 39 consecutive games and two state championships while finishing with USA Today national rankings of #13 and #8. Following his high school career he attended Hargrave Military Academy where he spent the fall semester and season where he garnered the #1 ranking among junior College and prep school safeties, according to 247Sports “” In the spring of 2002, Dede signed with the Auburn Tigers. Dede would redshirt his first year.
Dede was not selected in the National Football League draft, but was invited by the New York Giants to attend their rookie mini-camp and was subsequently signed as a free-agent by the club. The Giants waived Dede on August 27, 2007. During his time out of football, he was the running backs coach for the Berkmar Patriots high school football team in Lilburn, Georgia. Dede was subsequently signed by Team Alabama for the inaugural season of the All American Football League. On March 1, 2008, it was announced Dede had signed with the Montreal Alouettes of the CFL.
Dede was among the inaugural class of 345 inductees into the National Football Foundation National Honor Society, a recognition program for players who excel both on the field and in the classroom. Dede graduated with a degree in rehab special education.
- Rachel Morand, "Auburn High football to follow up perfect season", The Auburn Villager, August 20, 2009.
- Preston Williams, "https://articles.washingtonpost.com/2013-02-08/sports/36991747_1_woodbridge-football-woodbridge-players-hylton", "The Washington Post", February 8, 2013.
- "2007 New York Giants Rookie-Mini Camp". Premium Sports Management. 2007. Retrieved 2008-02-03.
- "Giants take a look at OL Badger and K Cundiff". The Star-Ledger. 2007. Retrieved 2007-05-04.
- "Injury bug hits Giants again". Giants.com. 2007. Retrieved 2007-08-27.
- "Alouettes sign Dede". Canadian Football League. 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-11.
- "NFF Announces Inaugural National Honor Society". National Football Foundation. 2007-04-25. Archived from the original on 2007-08-21. Retrieved 2007-07-18.
This article "Karibi Dede" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Karibi Dede. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.