Kavita Gupta is an Indian American entrepreneur. She is most well known for her impactful TED Talk entitled What if the world used one currency? She is also known for being the Co-founder, Chief Strategy Officer and host of Fintech.TV, a financial media source based in New York. Gupta's work spans four continents, setting up innovative investment funds in the Middle East, South Asia, Africa and the US through the World Bank, IFC, McKinsey and the Schmidt Family Office - family foundation of the Alphabet Inc. executive Eric Schmidt.
Gupta was also chosen by her peers as the 2015 recipient of the U.N. Social Finance Innovator Award for being an integral part of the founding green bond team at The World Bank.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Hamacher, Adriana (2018-02-14). "ConsenSys Ventures Leads Investment into BlockFi to Bring Lending to the Cryptoasset Market". Blockchain News, Opinion, TV and Jobs. Retrieved 2021-02-05.
- "What if the world used one currency? | Kavita Gupta | TED Institute". Unknown parameter
- "Kavita Gupta". FINTECH.TV. Retrieved 2021-02-05.
- "Former ConsenSys executive says Bitcoin will increase 'stability for the average person'". The Block. Retrieved 2021-02-05.
- "Gupta Leads Crypto Market". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2021-02-05. Unknown parameter
- "Blockchain company ConsenSys launches $50m venture capital arm". International Business Times UK. 2017-09-06. Retrieved 2021-02-05.
This article "Kavita Gupta" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kavita Gupta. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.