Prof. Dr. Ir. Kazan Gunawan or Kasan Gunawan (was born in Surabaya, East Java of Indonesia) is well known as a lecturer for various universities in Indonesia. His contribution to Indonesia education for more than three decades, awarded him as one of the best education figure in his homeland. Nowadays, Prof Dr Ir Kazan Gunawan is actively give lectures at Universitas Esa Unggul, Jakarta.
Young Kazan is notable for his achievements, one of these is when he recognized as the fastest student who complete the Doctoral degree in Gajah Mada University.
Herewith some links that refer to his educational thoughts and papers:
- Excellence control of production techniques as a force in competitive strategy (case study on A Canned Food Industry)
- Innovation and the Art of Value Engineering for Construction Management
- THE ROLE OF STRATEGY MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION EDUCATION IN INDONESIA
- MEDIA CONSTRUCTION OF NATIONAL SECURITY DISCURSES
- Human Security in Indonesia's Political Transition: A Media Sociology Approach
- Article : Teacher, Central Identity of the Nation
- Book: Geopolitical transformation
- Scientific Journal : Analysis of Healthcare Services Quality in Hospital “X” using Servqual - Fuzzy Method
- Scientific Journal : Measurement of Indonesian Naval Base Development in a Border Area: A Case Study
- Scientific Journal : Location Determination of Logistics Warehouse facility using Fuzzy Multi Criteria Decision Making (FMCDM) Approach in Western Sea Sector of Indonesia
In addition to being known as a lecturer and educational activist, Prof. Dr. Ir Kazan Gunawan or Kasan Gunawan is also recognized as a trusted and success Entrepreneur, as well as active in various organizations in the country. Prof. Kazan is currently listed as one of board members at the Study Center Human Resources, where Kazan is active in contributing and developing various studies and thoughts related to human resource development in Indonesia.
This article "Kazan Gunawan" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kazan Gunawan. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.