Ken O'Rourke (born 1961) is a hairstylist known for his work with celebrities including Kristen Stewart, Amy Adams, Mariah Carey, Eva Green and Lily Collins. O'Rourke has also collaborated with fashion houses such as Gucci, Chanel, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Vera Wang and Bulgari.
O'Rourke was born in Lambeth, London to Irish Parents.
O'Rourke began his career at the age 16 when he started work at the Hair Salon Leonard, after years there he furthered his career and moved to Molton Brown. In 1985 O'Rourke moved to Milan, Italy and became freelance as a session stylist, working with photographers David Bailey, Patrick Demarchelier, Carter Smith, Sølve Sundsbø, and Norman Jean Roy.
O'Rourke has had over 210 covers for magazines including Vogue, Elle, Harpers Bazaar, Allure and many more. He has worked with supermodels Christy Turlington, Naomi Campbell, Claudia Schiffer, Twiggy, Kate Moss and Helena Christensen.
In 2014 O'Rourke was appointed as Ambassador for Charles Worthington Brand.
O'Rourke received session stylist of the Year award in 2001
- "Ken O'Rourke Public Figure". Coolspotters.
- Bazaar, Harpers. "Harpers Bazaar". Harper's Bazaar.
- Forester, Mary. "HJI". HJI.
- "Allure". Allure.
- "Cosmetic Beauty". Cosmetic Beauty.
- "MEET THE MOST FABULOUS – OUR 2018 FINALISTS!". Creative Head Magazine.
- "David Bailey". Models.com.
- "Streeters". Streeters.
- Baggott, Nadine. "Nadine Baggott goes backstage at the BAFTAs with Ken O'Rourke for Charles Worthington". Hello.
- "Vogue Editorial contain Ken O'Rourke". Models.
- "Postcards from Perugia". Vogue. Vogue Online UK.
- Daly, Tess. "All the backstage". Yahoo Style.
- Cahn, Megan. "The Story Behind Kristen Stewart's #Cutinthebathroom Chanel Hair". Elle US.
- Lacombe, Brigitte. Lacombe : anima/persona (1st ed.). Steidl. p. 144. ISBN 9783865216441. Search this book on
- "Charles Worthington appoints Ken O'Rourke as Brand Ambassador". Diary Directory.
- "Session Stylist of the Year". HJI. HJI.
This article "Ken O'Rourke (hair stylist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Ken O'Rourke (hair stylist). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.