Kevin Jurovich at San Francisco 49ers training camp in 2010.
|No. 14, 19|
|Born:||June 30, 1986|
Santa Clara, California
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||188 lb (85 kg)|
|High school:||Valley Christian (San Jose, California)|
|College:||San Jose State|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Kevin Allan Jurovich (born June 30, 1986) is a former American football wide receiver. He signed as an undrafted free agent with the Philadelphia Eagles in 2010. He played college football at San Jose State University.
Early years[edit | edit source]
|Name||Hometown||High school / college||Height||Weight||Commit date|
|San Jose, CA||Valley Christian HS||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)||175 lb (79 kg)||Feb 4, 2004|
|Recruiting star ratings: Scout: N/A Rivals: 247Sports:|
|Overall recruiting rankings: Scout: 111 (school) Rivals: 111 (school) 247Sports: 142 (CB), 222 (CA), 90 (school)|
College career[edit | edit source]
After redshirting his freshman season in 2004, Jurovich debuted in 2005 as a safety, holding the ball for kick-scoring attempts. As a redshirt sophomore in 2006, during his team's run to the 2006 New Mexico Bowl, Jurovich left the team in October due to a hand injury, among other reasons. Jurovich returned to the team in 2007 as a wide receiver.
After the second game of the 2008 season, Jurovich sat out the rest of 2008 due to a spleen infection. In his final season in 2009, Jurovich led the Spartans in pass receiving with 60 receptions for 777 yards and one touchdown.
Professional career[edit | edit source]
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad|
|6 ft 0 in
|30 1⁄2 in
|9 1⁄2 in
|4.45 s||1.57 s||2.65 s||4.20 s||37 1⁄2 in
|10 ft 2 in|
|Arm and hand spans were taken at the NFL Scouting Combine. All other values were taken at Pro Day 2010.|
Philadelphia Eagles[edit | edit source]
San Francisco 49ers[edit | edit source]
The San Francisco 49ers signed Jurovich to a two-year contract on August 8, 2010. Jurovich was on the 49ers practice squad for the 2010 season. Kevin Lynch, writing for SFGate.com, commented that Jurovich "has some kickoff return ability and never drops a pass." The 49ers cut Jurovich on September 3, placed him on practice squad two days later, and signed him again on January 5, 2011. He was released by the 49ers on August 30, 2011.
References[edit | edit source]
- "Kevin Jurovich". San Jose State Spartans. Archived from the original on March 10, 2012.
- Wilner, Jon (April 21, 2010). "NFL Draft preview: SJSU's Kevin Jurovich gives it his best shot". San Jose Mercury News. Archived from the original on April 21, 2010.
- Miedema, Lawrence (October 4, 2007). "Jurovich no longer walking a fine line". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Wilner, Jon (April 20, 2010). "Kevin Jurovich fights to get noticed by NFL scouts". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- "Kevin Jurovich". San Francisco 49ers. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "49ers Sign WR Kevin Jurovich". San Francisco 49ers. August 8, 2010.
- Brown, Daniel (August 8, 2010). "Ex-San Jose State star Kevin Jurovich gets chance to live his dream". San Jose Mercury News. Retrieved September 2, 2018.
- Lynch, Kevin (September 5, 2010). "49ers name practice squad". Niner Insider. SFGate.com. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- "San Francisco 49ers Transactions". NFL. Retrieved January 28, 2011.
- 49ers Trim Roster to 80
- Wright, Michael (December 21, 2011). "Bears sign WR Jurovich to practice squad". Chicago Bears Report. ESPN. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Kevin Jurovich" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kevin Jurovich. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.