|Headquarters||Queens, New York|
Search Khasokhas Weekly on Amazon.
Khasokhas Weekly (Nepali: खसोखास साप्ताहिक) is a Nepali weekly magazine, published in New York City. It started as a weekly newspaper in 2012 in the United States, before becoming a weekly magazine. It has been published every Friday since its launch on 15 January 2012. Khasokhas Weekly was also the first Nepali weekly newspaper to have been published in the United States and Khasokhas Weekly Magazine is the first Nepali weekly magazine in Nepali diaspora.  "Khasokhas" is a Nepalese word whose dictionary meaning translates to "verified truth". Kishor Panthi is the editor-in-chief of the newspaper since 2012.
- "Khasokhas Weekly Starts Daily Web Version (Photo Story)". Nepal Photo News.
- "Lumbini International Inc Publishes Khasokhas Weekly, Daily and Web". Nepali Radio - Himali Swarharu.
- "Khasokhas now 'Weekly Magazine'". The New York City Post.
- "Top 10 Most Visited Nepali News Portals in The USA – Khasokhas is Number One". The NewYorkCity Post.
- "Khasokhas Offers Daily Updates & Editor Rises with the Community". Voices of NY.
- "Khasokhas Weekly is published Weekly and read by thousands of Nepalese in the USA". The Huffington Post.
- "Khasokhas Turns Into Weekly Magazine". Khasokhas Weekly.