Kingdom of Clay Subjects
|মাটির প্রজার দেশে / Kingdom of Clay Subjects|
|Produced by||Arifur Rahman|
|Music by||Bruce Driscoll|
|Edited by||Luke Slendebroek|
Goopy Bagha Productions Limited
|Distributed by||Goopy Bagha Productions Limited|
|23 March 2018|
Kingdom of Clay Subjects (মাটির প্রজার দেশে ) is a 2016, (released in 2018) Bangladeshi film written and directed by Bijon. The plot is based on a 10-year-old Jamal who loves his carefree life with his mother in rural Bangladesh,  until the day his childhood friend and playmate is forced to become a child bride. Isolated and lost, Jamal finds the world a harsh reality when his hopes of getting new friends and attending school collide with his mother’s past.
- Mahmudur Anindo as Bodi
- Sheuly Akther Jarin as Lokkhi
- Chinmoyee Gupta as Fatima
- Rokeya Prachy as Lokkhi’s mother, Majeda Begum
- Monir Ahmed Shakil as Razzak Hujur
Music for the film is composed by Bruce Driscoll. The song lyrics are written by Satyaki Banerjee, and the song music was composed by Arka Mukherjee.
The film was released on 23 March 2018 in Bangladesh.
- thedailystar, The. "'Kingdom of Clay Subjects' coming to cinemas March 23, 2018". The Daily Star Bangladesh. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- siff, The. "'Kingdom of Clay Subjects' coming to cinemas March 23, 2018". Seattle International Film Festival. Retrieved May 28, 2016.
- dhakatribune, The. "'Kingdom of Clay Subjects' coming to cinemas March 23, 2018". The DhakaTribune Bangladesh. Retrieved January 5, 2017.
- IFFSA Toronto, The. "'Kingdom of Clay Subjects' coming to cinemas March 23, 2018". IFFSA Toronto. Retrieved May 21, 2017.
This article "Kingdom of Clay Subjects" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kingdom of Clay Subjects. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.